Offered 24" wheeled road bike

marc

Guest
I bought this bike from somone on this NG for my son about 6 years ago,
it had then just been powder coated. , "sold" it to someone in the club
last winter, he never paid for it and last month brought it back
because" The inner tube has gone and I can't find another" *******!

There is now a little bit of surface rust breaking through the powder
blue powder coating , and of course it needs a new inner tube , but if
anyone wants a "real" road bike for their youngster please feel free to
contact me. On Monday it will be advertised on freecycle

"marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I bought this bike from somone on this NG for my son about 6 years ago, it
>had then just been powder coated. , "sold" it to someone in the club last
>winter, he never paid for it and last month brought it back because" The
>inner tube has gone and I can't find another" *******!
>
> There is now a little bit of surface rust breaking through the powder blue
> powder coating , and of course it needs a new inner tube , but if anyone
> wants a "real" road bike for their youngster please feel free to contact
> me. On Monday it will be advertised on freecycle

Where are you? And what's the standover height?

Doki wrote:

> "marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I bought this bike from somone on this NG for my son about 6 years
>> ago, it had then just been powder coated. , "sold" it to someone in
>> the club last winter, he never paid for it and last month brought it
>> back because" The inner tube has gone and I can't find another" *******!
>>
>> There is now a little bit of surface rust breaking through the powder
>> blue powder coating , and of course it needs a new inner tube , but if
>> anyone wants a "real" road bike for their youngster please feel free
>> to contact me. On Monday it will be advertised on freecycle

> Where are you? And what's the standover height?

South Wales

About 26"

In the referenced article, marc <[email protected]> writes:
>> Where are you? And what's the standover height?

>South Wales
>
>About 26"

"South Wales" covers a large area!

Do you have a picture of the bike? How many gears? Does it have
dual brake levers?

Martin

Martin Maclaren wrote:
> In the referenced article, marc <[email protected]> writes:
>>> Where are you? And what's the standover height?

>> South Wales
>>
>> About 26"

> "South Wales" covers a large area!

Bridgend

> Do you have a picture of the bike?

How many gears?

12
Does it have
> dual brake levers?

Suicide levers? no!

"marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doki wrote:
>>
>> "marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> I bought this bike from somone on this NG for my son about 6 years ago,
>>> it had then just been powder coated. , "sold" it to someone in the club
>>> last winter, he never paid for it and last month brought it back
>>> because" The inner tube has gone and I can't find another" *******!
>>>
>>> There is now a little bit of surface rust breaking through the powder
>>> blue powder coating , and of course it needs a new inner tube , but if
>>> anyone wants a "real" road bike for their youngster please feel free to
>>> contact me. On Monday it will be advertised on freecycle

>> Where are you? And what's the standover height?

> South Wales
>
> About 26"

Nope. I'll be nowhere down near that way, so I can't pick it up.