O'Grady Wins

"Kyle Legate" wrote ...

> It shocks me that you have been around here for so long, yet have

absolutely
> no clue about the RBR results posting etiquette.

Well, I kind of took a sabbatical after the glory days. It wasn't long ago
(well, ok, a few years) that people were getting ripped for showing ANY
results in the header.

"Kyle Legate" wrote ...
> Jim Flom wrote:
> >
> > No, the opposite is the case. You put "stage 5 results" in the header
> > so that people who want to see the evening broadcast don't know the
> > outcome ahead of time. Kind of like OLN last night with Lance in the
> > yellow before the TTT was ever done.
> >

> It shocks me that you have been around here for so long, yet have

absolutely
> no clue about the RBR results posting etiquette.

Am I really wrong about this? People are putting the whole podium in there?
Heck, I took Ken's "I thought it was post the entire podium PLUS the new GC"
as a pretty obvious statement in support of a "Stage 5 Results" approach.