    No wonder I need eyes in the back of my head!

    From: Tone <[email protected]> Newsgroups: uk.people.disability Subject: Re: FS: XLT Pro Handcycle
    Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 09:04:49 +0000 Organization: ? Lines: 11 Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> References:
    <u%[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] NNTP-Posting-Host:
    toneb.force9.co.uk (81.174.137.196) Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
    [124746]) X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.8/32.548 X-No-Archive: yes Xref:
    internal-news-hub.cableinet.net uk.people.disability:3293038 X-Received-Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003
    09:18:23 GMT

    On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:57:05 -0000, "paul.obinson24" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >01768 899240 [email protected]

    Sorry but after a hundred years or so of development I will stick to my car, and continue scaring
    the living daylights out of idiots riding bikes on main roads, who have no insurance or who pay
    no Road Tax

    Tags:

  2. Phil

    Phil Guest

    On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:28:41 +0000, [email protected] wrote:

    >On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:20:06 -0000, "rhumba" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Things like this restore my faith in humanity. The original poster was only trying to sell his
    >>handcycle.
    >>
    >>No wonder I need eyes in the back of my head!
    >
    >Well most cyclist dont use their eyes at all so maybe a pair in the back of your head would help
    >you somewhat

    They seem to be able to stay on the road without the extra vision, unlike those drivers who don't
    give a rats arse who they inconvenience. Presumably you also park on the pavement in the
    knowledge that a wheelchair user will be forced on the road so a like minded driver can enjoy
    their sport. (bastard)

  3. Rhumba

    Rhumba Guest

    > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:20:06 -0000, "rhumba" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Things like this restore my faith in humanity. The original poster was
    only
    > >trying to sell his handcycle.
    > >
    > >No wonder I need eyes in the back of my head!
    >
    > Well most cyclist dont use their eyes at all so maybe a pair in the back of your head would help
    > you somewhat

    Righto, I will most definitely take your wonderful advice on board.

    Heh.