Oh, Bubba Vic. . . .

Melba's Jammin'

Guest
Here, Sweetpea, have a field day: The sanctity of my home has been
desecrated by a jar of Pickled Beets. Rob paid $175 for them. Not on
purpose. They were part of an auction item that he bought at a
fundraiser for the MN State Fair Foundation. :-0) Story's on my
website. The label's cute, but. . . I didn't have the heart to tell
the donor she could have them back. . .
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 8/18/05, State Fair Foundation event --
a fun evening!

Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

> Here, Sweetpea, have a field day: The sanctity of my home has been
> desecrated by a jar of Pickled Beets. Rob paid $175 for them.

They are worth even more! Beets are the jewels of the vegetable world!

> Not on
> purpose.

Yeah, right!

Bubba

"Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here, Sweetpea, have a field day: The sanctity of my home has been
> desecrated by a jar of Pickled Beets. Rob paid $175 for them.

Sorry to intrude.

If Rob paid one hundred and seventy-five dollars for a jar of Pickled Beets I
would strongly and respectfully suggest you never send him to the store again.

;-)

Dimitri