Oh, Bubba Vic. . . .

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Melba's Jammin', Aug 18, 2005.

  1. Here, Sweetpea, have a field day: The sanctity of my home has been
    desecrated by a jar of Pickled Beets. Rob paid $175 for them. Not on
    purpose. They were part of an auction item that he bought at a
    fundraiser for the MN State Fair Foundation. :-0) Story's on my
    website. The label's cute, but. . . I didn't have the heart to tell
    the donor she could have them back. . .
    --
    -Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 8/18/05, State Fair Foundation event --
    a fun evening!

    Tags:

  2. Victor Sack

    Victor Sack Guest

    Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Here, Sweetpea, have a field day: The sanctity of my home has been
    > desecrated by a jar of Pickled Beets. Rob paid $175 for them.

    They are worth even more! Beets are the jewels of the vegetable world!

    > Not on
    > purpose.

    Yeah, right!

    Bubba

  3. Dimitri

    Dimitri Guest

    "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Here, Sweetpea, have a field day: The sanctity of my home has been
    > desecrated by a jar of Pickled Beets. Rob paid $175 for them.

    Sorry to intrude.

    If Rob paid one hundred and seventy-five dollars for a jar of Pickled Beets I
    would strongly and respectfully suggest you never send him to the store again.

    ;-)

    Dimitri