Oh My God - I am dreaming

Richard Bates

Guest
Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make her
almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.

Oh my god!

Could she be the perfect girl for me?

(Sorry, Miss Cooke, but I'm dumping you. I just can't carry on a relationship with someone who loves
their bike more than me.)

Love and hugs from Rich x

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal

>Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
>only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make her
>almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.
>
>Oh my god!
>
>Could she be the perfect girl for me?
>
>(Sorry, Miss Cooke, but I'm dumping you. I just can't carry on a relationship with someone who
>loves their bike more than me.)
>
>Love and hugs from Rich x

Matron here - go have a cold shower. Fickle boy, dumping Nicole for a bit of fluff nearer
to home ;-)

So, when's the wedding?

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

Richard Bates wrote:
> Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
> only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make
> her almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.
>
> Oh my god!

And then you woke up? ;-)

> Could she be the perfect girl for me?

I can see it now, Richard tries to impress with a rock hard track stand whilst giving his best
"Hey, how you doin'" grins and ends up lying on his back in a puddle feebley waving his legs and
bike in the air.

--
Cheerful Peddling John Mallard

> can see it now, Richard tries to impress with a rock hard track stand whilst giving his best "Hey,
> how you doin'" grins and ends up lying on his back in a puddle feebley waving his legs and bike in
> the air.

But that way he's going for the "Ahhhh... isn't he funny" sympathy vote - appearing to be a foolish,
harmless, yet somehow charming and attractive male. Just so he comes across as non-threatening, yet
a nice guy, who, if only she sorted him out....

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:p[email protected]...
> Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
> only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make
> her almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.
>
> Oh my god!
>
> Could she be the perfect girl for me?

If she rides a Colnago I'm coming down there now !!

Graham

Richard Bates wrote:

> Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
> only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make
> her almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.
>
> Oh my god!

oh my god indeed. a roadie in a nurses uniform. I'm off to bed !!

davep

Originally posted by Richard Bates
Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make her
almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.

Oh my god!

Could she be the perfect girl for me?

Personally, I think that you have all been spending too much time cruising certain websites that cater for your particular "preferences", although I must confess that a nursie lass who cycles is a change from the norm ;)

Put it this way, she'd be uniquely qualified to deal with your saddle sores :)

mae <[email protected]> wedi ysgrifennu:

> Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
> only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make
> her almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.
>
> Could she be the perfect girl for me?

Depends what you're in for. Were you sectioned, or are you on the ward volutarily?

I'll get me rain cape...

--
Rob

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:36:40 +0000 (UTC), in
<[email protected]>, "Graham"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>> Could she be the perfect girl for me?
>
> If she rides a Colnago I'm coming down there now !!

It's a Scott. Still, her handlebars are dropped, and that's good enough for me!