Oh My God - I am dreaming

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
    only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make her
    almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.

Oh my god!

Could she be the perfect girl for me?

(Sorry, Miss Cooke, but I'm dumping you. I just can't carry on a relationship with someone who loves
    their bike more than me.)

Love and hugs from Rich x

--
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
    like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal
    and binding contract.

Tags:

2. >Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
    >only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make her
    >almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.
    >
    >Oh my god!
    >
    >Could she be the perfect girl for me?
    >
    >(Sorry, Miss Cooke, but I'm dumping you. I just can't carry on a relationship with someone who
    >loves their bike more than me.)
    >
    >Love and hugs from Rich x

Matron here - go have a cold shower. Fickle boy, dumping Nicole for a bit of fluff nearer
    to home ;-)

So, when's the wedding?

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

3. John Mallard

John Mallard Guest

Richard Bates wrote:
    > Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
    > only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make
    > her almost *totally* perfect, she rides a ROAD bike.
    >
    > Oh my god!

And then you woke up? ;-)

> Could she be the perfect girl for me?

I can see it now, Richard tries to impress with a rock hard track stand whilst giving his best
    "Hey, how you doin'" grins and ends up lying on his back in a puddle feebley waving his legs and
    bike in the air.

--
    Cheerful Peddling John Mallard

4. > can see it now, Richard tries to impress with a rock hard track stand whilst giving his best "Hey,
    > how you doin'" grins and ends up lying on his back in a puddle feebley waving his legs and bike in
    > the air.

But that way he's going for the "Ahhhh... isn't he funny" sympathy vote - appearing to be a foolish,
    harmless, yet somehow charming and attractive male. Just so he comes across as non-threatening, yet
    a nice guy, who, if only she sorted him out....

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

5. Gonzo21

Gonzo21 New Member

Now you just need to 'accidentaly' bump into her on a training ride;)

6. Graham

Graham Guest

"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:p[email protected]...
    > Not only is the new nurse on my ward very good looking, and not only is she a lovely lass, and not
    > only does she live relatively locally ... but ...but ...she also rides a bike. And just to make
    >
    > Oh my god!
    >

If she rides a Colnago I'm coming down there now !!

Graham
    >
    > (Sorry, Miss Cooke, but I'm dumping you. I just can't carry on a relationship with someone who
    > loves their bike more than me.)
    >
    > Love and hugs from Rich x
    >
    > --
    > DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
    > like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a
    > legal and binding contract.

7. Davep

Davep Guest

Richard Bates wrote:

>
    > Oh my god!

oh my god indeed. a roadie in a nurses uniform. I'm off to bed !!

davep

8. McBain_v1

McBain_v1 New Member

Personally, I think that you have all been spending too much time cruising certain websites that cater for your particular "preferences", although I must confess that a nursie lass who cycles is a change from the norm ;)

Put it this way, she'd be uniquely qualified to deal with your saddle sores :)

9. Robert Bruce

Robert Bruce Guest

mae <[email protected]> wedi ysgrifennu:

>

Depends what you're in for. Were you sectioned, or are you on the ward volutarily?

I'll get me rain cape...

--
    Rob

10. On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:36:40 +0000 (UTC), in
    <[email protected]>, "Graham"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

>
    >"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:p[email protected]...
    >> Could she be the perfect girl for me?
    >
    > If she rides a Colnago I'm coming down there now !!

It's a Scott. Still, her handlebars are dropped, and that's good enough for me!

--
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
    like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal
    and binding contract.