oh my gosh, anyone know anything about this trike?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Rich Westerman, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. B17 Guy

    B17 Guy Guest

    I saw one recently in South Jersey (in non mint condition) for sale for $198.00

    It was interesting but not very high quality.

    Guy in MD

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (B17 GUY) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I saw one recently in South Jersey (in non mint condition) for sale for $198.00
    >
    > It was interesting but not very high quality.
    >
    > Guy in MD

    There's one owned by a bike shop guy in Astoria, OR. One was shown at the Art Center
    Anthropropulsion exhibit a couple years back, too:
    http://www.artcenter.edu/exhibit/anthro/corsa.html

    So you could call it a genuine museum piece. It would be good for hanging on the wall of your
    garage, but otherwise not a particularly good example of recumbent trikes.

    Jeff