oh my gosh, anyone know anything about this trike?

I saw one recently in South Jersey (in non mint condition) for sale for $198.00

It was interesting but not very high quality.

Guy in MD

[email protected] (B17 GUY) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I saw one recently in South Jersey (in non mint condition) for sale for $198.00
>
> It was interesting but not very high quality.
>
> Guy in MD

There's one owned by a bike shop guy in Astoria, OR. One was shown at the Art Center
Anthropropulsion exhibit a couple years back, too:
http://www.artcenter.edu/exhibit/anthro/corsa.html

So you could call it a genuine museum piece. It would be good for hanging on the wall of your
garage, but otherwise not a particularly good example of recumbent trikes.

Jeff