oh yeah, that was it

Frank P. Patter

Guest
St.Augustine would be a good trip. It is an easy drive if you don't make mistakes getting thru Jax.
Don't try the 'scenic' local route. Just stick with freeway. Signs will take you right to the parts
you want to see. Downtown St. Aug. has Flagler College (of historic and design interest)and a number
of points of interest. Jerry's tour bible is the AAA Tour Guide Book for Florida. Recommend getting
one. Read it on the flight. Are you thinking of taking your lap top? And a cd of roads and maps?

I didn't see what led to this copied post. I rode US-17 from Kingsland, GA to A1A to Fernandina
Beach to St. Augustine quite comfortably. Including two hours on A1A in rush hour traffic while
towing a 40 lb trailer.

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...