Oh Yeah

>Subject: Oh Yeah
>From: "Bew" qw@nonamewhatsover
>Date: 3/3/2004 6:45 AM Pacific Standard Time

> gee how good are these guys :) ?

ahhh....good enuf to investigate and make PUBLIC findings that were not anticipated??

that is bad??

tell me about the Hulda Clarks and other charlatans with their fantastic claims..

that is bad!! hawki.....

"Hawki63" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Oh Yeah From: "Bew" qw@nonamewhatsover Date: 3/3/2004 6:45 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
> > gee how good are these guys :) ?
>
> ahhh....good enuf to investigate and make PUBLIC findings that were not anticipated??
>
> that is bad??
>
> tell me about the Hulda Clarks and other charlatans with their fantastic claims..
>
> that is bad!! hawki..

You are not exactly the sharpest tack in the pack are you ? Yawl want to show me just where it says
that the drug company willingly revealed this . Maybe you think the FDA is a drug company ?

Bew

"Bew" <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Read and heed , some more info on the wonders of modern medicine , no doubt tested and given the
> thumbs up , gee how good are these guys :) ?
>
> http://www.drugawareness.org/home.html

Most people here readily agree that mistakes are made in regard to pharmaceuticals -- that drugs
need to be monitored for serious adverse reactions -- that people need to educate themselves about
the meds they take.

People also need to accept that not every health problem has an "instant answer", be it a pill, a
zapper, or a crystal they wear around their necks. There needs to be acceptance that good health
depends on the person who wants it doing their part (good diet, proper exercise, overall common
sense habits) instead of demanding someone else give it to them after years of doing all the things
that most of us know don't result in a healthy mind & body.

Many conventional health care providers welcome so-called "watch dogs" gathering information about
problem products, therapies, etc. that can be of use in modifying or scrapping them in favor of
better ones.

"Bew" <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Read and heed , some more info on the wonders of modern medicine , no
doubt
> tested and given the thumbs up , gee how good are these guys :) ?
>
> http://www.drugawareness.org/home.html

Well, this is how it is.

The same problems has emerged with herbs, you can only find out rare side effects when they are in
general use and doctors are looking for events that might be associated with the drug. Until this
happened we did not know of the drug interactions of SJW, the severe allergic reactions to
Echinacea, liver damage from Kava, and the lethal side effects of Aristolochia..

The FDA sending a warning does not mean that SSRIs causes suicide. They are, after all, being used
in depressed and potentially suicidal patients. It is a potential problem that the doctors using
these drugs should be alert to, and it will I am sure be the subject of ongoing investigation.

Peter Moran

> ---

> - Release Date: 18/02/2004

>Subject: Re: Oh Yeah From: "Peter Moran" [email protected] Date: 3/3/2004 1:02 PM Pacific Standard
>Time Message-id: <404647f3$0$3755$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au>
>

>"Bew" <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Read and heed , some more info on the wonders of modern medicine , no
>doubt
>> tested and given the thumbs up , gee how good are these guys :) ?
>>
>> http://www.drugawareness.org/home.html
>
>Well, this is how it is.

Peter appears to protect *organized medicine.*

>The same problems has emerged with herbs,

Diversion. No one is talking about herbs.

> you can only find out rare side effects when they are in general use and doctors are looking for
> events that might be associated with the drug. Until this happened we did not know of the drug
> interactions of SJW, the severe allergic reactions to Echinacea, liver damage from Kava, and the
> lethal side effects of Aristolochia..
>
>The FDA sending a warning does not mean that SSRIs causes suicide.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

****Finally!****FDA Committee Says Risk of suicide with SSRIs Should be Communicated Immediately.

>They are, after all, being used in depressed and potentially suicidal patients. It is a potential
>problem that the doctors using these drugs should be alert to, and it will I am sure be the subject
>of ongoing investigation.
>
>Peter Moran

TIME'S UP!!!!!

2/19/2004 Drug companies need to come clean on SSRIs; time for Health Canada to warn us

2/20/2004 Drug risks ***hidden from public**** ****Drug companies keep test failures quiet,****
medical journal says

This is called DISHONESTY Peter!!!!!

2/21/2004 Suicide brings changes to Lilly drug trials

THEY GOT CAUGHT!!!

2/22/2004 19 quit Lilly drug trial after a death

2/23/2004 Student’s suicide cries out to FDA for drug warnings

2/24/2004 Woman testing depression drug kills herself

2/25/2004 Student, 19, in Trial of New Antidepressant Commits Suicide

2/26/2004 Rep. Tauzin to $2 million-a-year job to work for the Pharmaceutical Research and
Manufacturers of America

2/27/2004 Prescription For Suicide?

2/28/2004 Woman participating in Lilly trial hangs self Coroner will examine whether experimental
drug played possible part in 19-year-old’s suicide.

2/29/2004 Medicating America's Kids NPR Program

2/30/2004 Lawmaker Seeks Data on Antidepressants for Kids

2/31/2004 Ottawa warns of suicide risk for teens on anti-depressants

3/2004 Ottawa warns of suicide risk for teens on anti-depressants

By ANDRÉ PICARD PUBLIC HEALTH REPORTER

Mounting concerns over the safety of prescribing a new generation of anti-depressants to children
and teenagers has prompted Health Canada to issue a rare public warning to reconsider their use
because the popular drugs may actually increase the risk of suicide.

3/1/2004 Antidepressant Strengthened Warnings About Pediatric Suicidality Risk Needed Immediately,
Cmte. Says

3/2/2004 Pittman tragedy detailed in letter

3/3/2004 Antidepressant warning: Adult drugs may lead to increased risk of suicide in children

/3/2004 FDA mulls antidepressant warning Panel cites risks to some children, notes benefits too

3/4/2004 FDA Links Antidepressants, Youth Suicide Risk

3/5/2004 Alert on antidepressants for kids Panel urges sterner FDA warnings on children's
suicide risks

3/6/2004 Parents Blame Medicines for Suicides

3/7/2004 Company ‘held back’ data on drug for children Antidepressant had no effect,
leak reveals

3/8/2004 Will British Ban Spur FDA to Act?

3/9/2004 Youth, meds and suicide

3/10/2004 Kids, Meds, and Suicide The dangerous side effects of some SSRIs are back in the headlines

3/11/2004 Drug report barred by FDA Scientist links antidepressants to suicide in kids

3/12/2004 Wyeth Among 3 Firms Subpoenaed by U.S.

3/13/2004 Deluge of drug ads has FDA struggling to stop the hype

3/14/2004 FDA to debate antidepressant risk to kids

3/15/2004 Antidepressant Makers Withhold Data on Children

3/16/2004 FDA Knew About the Dangers of Redux® but Approved it Anyway

3/17/2004 Special Report Antidepressant Drugs and Suicidal/Aggressive Behaviors

3/18/2004 Report casts doubt on drug, suicide link

3/19/2004 New Report Concludes SSRI Antidepressants Do Not Increase Suicidal Behavior in Youth with
Depression ACNP Presents Findings As FDA Opens Hearings

3/20/2004 Drug Companies Get Too Close for Med School's Comfort

3/21/2004 Probe into antidepressant link to suicides

3/22/2004 New Hope for Battling Depression Study Illuminates Why Benefits of Therapy Are More
Lasting Than Medication

3/23/2004 A Suicide Side Effect? What parents aren't being told about their kids' antidepressants

3/24/2004 New York Times Lives: A Doctor’s Toxic Shock

3/25/2004 Drug commercials can make you a little bit dopey

3/26/2003 NIH to launch ethics review - Zerhouni promises comprehensive look at lucrative consulting
payments to top officials

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

Jan

>Subject: Re: Oh Yeah
>From: [email protected] (Jan)
>Date: 3/3/2004 5:46 PM Pacific Standard Time

>HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

did it ever occur to you that ANYONE placed on antidepressants had severe enough mental disorders
that they might become suicidal ANYWAY??

or how about...how MANY suicides are PREVENTED by drugs such as antidepressants...

yikes..

>They
>>are, after all, being used in depressed and potentially suicidal patients.

yahhhh..."potentially suicidal"...

> This is called DISHONESTY

no Jan..it is called..."the drugs did not work well enuf to prevent the suicide"...

you see it only as..."the drug caused the suicide"...

and your credentials in psych are what??

> Student, 19, in Trial of New Antidepressant Commits Suicide

why was this kid in the trial in the first place?? bet cuz he was depressed...and "potentially
suicidal"...

for many many eons there have been unfortunate teens who committed suicide....many many more than
you would ever know..

now go out and study the numbers who did NOT commit suicide after being medicated..

nah...more fun to point fingers than to save a teen's life..

you are a sad pathetic woman

hawki.....

Jan has been told these things a gadzillion times. She prefers to see people dead.

"Hawki63" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Oh Yeah From: [email protected] (Jan) Date: 3/3/2004 5:46 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
> >HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> did it ever occur to you that ANYONE placed on antidepressants had severe enough mental disorders
> that they might become suicidal ANYWAY??
>
> or how about...how MANY suicides are PREVENTED by drugs such as antidepressants...
>
> yikes..
>
> >They
> >>are, after all, being used in depressed and potentially suicidal
patients.

> yahhhh..."potentially suicidal"...
>
> > This is called DISHONESTY
>
> no Jan..it is called..."the drugs did not work well enuf to prevent the suicide"...
>
> you see it only as..."the drug caused the suicide"...
>
> and your credentials in psych are what??
>
> > Student, 19, in Trial of New Antidepressant Commits Suicide
>
> why was this kid in the trial in the first place?? bet cuz he was depressed...and "potentially
> suicidal"...
>
> for many many eons there have been unfortunate teens who committed suicide....many many more than
> you would ever know..
>
> now go out and study the numbers who did NOT commit suicide after being medicated..
>

> nah...more fun to point fingers than to save a teen's life..
>
> you are a sad pathetic woman
>

> hawki.....

Troll better than that!

2 out of 10 points.