Ohio...we're Number Sixteen! We're Number Sixteen!

jhuskey said:
Illegal immigrants? You mean undocumented migrants. I was thinking about seeing an undocumented sex therapist and paying her with some drugs I got from an undocumented pharmacist. :)
Ah, yes... Btw I am playing "Plague Inc." on android and apparently the best place in the world to start an epidemic is the UK. :D I guess there are alot of unlicenced sex therapists using products from unlicenced pharmacists there... :D

But really, floating bodies in the coast line are bad for business around here... :D I might even help the economy if I buy one of them boats... Sure it's gonna be haunted but... It will be cheap! :D

(btw JHuskey, y only 700bytes of attachment limit? :p How can I post photos now? Tinypic? :p and why does the forum keep logging me out??? I have to press "sign in" all the time the last couple of days...)

jhuskey said:
That is a Steve question. I am just a spam killer.
:p

SPAM-Killer-1024x1024.jpg

jhuskey said:
Illegal immigrants? You mean undocumented migrants. I was thinking about seeing an undocumented sex therapist and paying her with some drugs I got from an undocumented pharmacist. :)
Sounds like a good way to end up with a documented STD ...

My state is down near the bottom. But the bicycling is still good. I don't think there is enough difference to matter.

Good job Ohio! As expected Washington and Minnesota top the list, and as expexted New York is almost at the bottom. Well at least NY is higher than Alaska...

Qoute by An Old Guy:
"I don't think there is enough difference to matter."

You are probably correct.

Even 40 years ago...all over Europe they drove like morons. And I have yet to ride in a state of our Great Republic I would call "safe". They have all sucked donkey ballz.