Ok, all you Lance-haters out there...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. 1
    2
    3 .. and ..

    GNASH!

    Ok, now go find a good dentist when the Tour is over.

    Tags:

  2. Richard Adams wrote:

    > 1
    > 2
    > 3 .. and ..
    >
    > GNASH!
    >

    > Ok, now go find a good dentist when the Tour is over.

    Yeah, we can fix that too.

    Steve

  3. What ever happened to all of those "Lance Armstrong - DNF" predictions?

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > 1
    > 2
    > 3 .. and ..
    >
    > GNASH!
    >

    > Ok, now go find a good dentist when the Tour is over.

  4. Max Chuang

    Max Chuang Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Brenton James <[email protected]> wrote:
    >What ever happened to all of those "Lance Armstrong - DNF" predictions?

    I guess the people making those predictions - DNF.

    Max