OK, Is Mr. Armstrong BS'ing US or What?

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by mareblu, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobke

bobke New Member

I agree with Micron.

I think Lance will ride the clasics and see how he does.
    Note that in training camp in Solvang, CA this week there are two groups.
    The Clasics group with George, Max, Hammond and there is the GT gruppetto with Chechu, Azevedo and LANCE.
    If Lance were targetting the Classics exclusively he would be with the hard men doing more intensity.

No, I think he will ride the classics for all they are worth, then go back, train and see where the power to weight ratio is. They know his watts to weight ratio to perfection and his power output in ITT. If they see a decline, guessing Basso is improving and comparing against what is known with Ullrich, they will have Lance ride a "Hinault" to Popovych's or Danielson's "Lemond" in 2007.

Opinions?

2. mareblu

mareblu New Member

Yes, L.A. will find out how he'll do in the Spring and then he'll make a decision....it's all a matter of timing, performance and results.

I'll be missing Tyler H. though :(

3. davidbod

davidbod New Member

I read somewhere recently in the last few days that his hour record attempt will come in late 2006. Training for what is essentially an ITT is totaly different than training for a 3 week stage race. My guess is he will certainly ride the TDF this year all things considered. If he is not going to ride the Giro and not the Vuelta then what will he do for an entire summer if not the TDF.

4. Flyer

Flyer Banned

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. Flyer

Flyer Banned

ddddddddddddddddddddddd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.