OK so how many 2007 TdF riders are doped?

ATM said:
The answer to the original question can now be proven to be "at least 1.05%".

Hahaha!

I had exactly the same thought. Initially I was all "ah jeez everyone dopes, dochouse was right, the world is going to end".

Then I thought - OK so 1.05% dope. That's not so bad.

Personally I have some doubts about the lab in question - if I were Vino I'd be stumping up huge cash and blood samples on a private lab to verify the results. I can't believe someone would be that stupid - stick someone else's blood in you when you know you'll be tested...

wolfix said:
Seriously? I did not pay much attention to the TDF during those years..... Collusion?
I'm pretty sure the threat was made about charging Verdruggen, not Leblanc. Nothing came of it.

The sad part is that he still pulls some strings at the UCI. He is pushing for Relax to get a Pro Tour license next year. Relax is full of Operacion Puerto rogues. Sevilla Mancebo Guitierrez.

Eldron said:
Hahaha!

I had exactly the same thought. Initially I was all "ah jeez everyone dopes, dochouse was right, the world is going to end".

Then I thought - OK so 1.05% dope. That's not so bad.

Personally I have some doubts about the lab in question - if I were Vino I'd be stumping up huge cash and blood samples on a private lab to verify the results. I can't believe someone would be that stupid - stick someone else's blood in you when you know you'll be tested...

Mooooooooo! Dairy or meat cow?

Confirmed drug cheats = Tour winners 1996 to present

Only a Nike glow & a foundation mask protected Pharmstrong.

Smart or stupid, the winners are doped to the limit.

Anyone think Alberto Contador won't have adverse health issues someday?

Doctor.House said:
Confirmed drug cheats = Tour winners 1996 to present

Well there you go Dr.H is in agreement, it's 1.05% of the TDF
(although a slight grey area 1999-2005, no confirmation but is more than likely)

:p

If this third positive from stage 11 is someone new, I'll have to revise my answer to "at least 1.58%". That's 3 out of 189.

ATM said:
The answer to the original question can now be proven to be "at least 1.05%".
It's just gone up to 1.58%

oops: I forgot about Sinkewitz, edited percentage.