Ok, time for some crossdressing for 10% off!

JTE83 said:
Performance Bike now has every Thursday 6-8 pm 10% off for the ladies! Time to get your crossdressing kits out and shop in drag!
So your point would be . . .?

oldbobcat said:
So your point would be . . .?
JTE likes to shop for bike stuff. 10% discount is too much of an opportunity to pass up. Especially if you only have to put on a dress to pass as a lady... :p

JTE - they might get suspicious if you leave the toilet seat up in the ladies room, so don't fall for that one.

Ok, I do shop too much for bike stuff. Past 6 months I spent $900 ebay for 2 Light & Motion HID Ultra lights and a Solo Logic Li Ion one too. Totally worth it so I can bike in the dark and work on my car at night in my APT complex parking lot.

Ok, 10% off is kinda cheap, would seriously do it for 30% off on any non bike stuff. I'd seriously do crossdressing for 10% off a $3200 2008 Trek Madone 5.2 bike! But they'd probably figure me out if they checked my ID while paying credit card! Maybe I'll have to say I had a sex change!

I'd seriously do crossdressing for 30% off or more at restaurants, car repairs, etc.

Truthfully, I have a complete drag outfit bought for Halloween! Got carried away and bought a few more! Wanna see me in drag?

Well, you can laugh at me, but please don't hate me for being pretty!

JTE83 said:
Well, you can laugh at me, but please don't hate me for being pretty!
You left out the word "weird" from the end of that sentence... must of been a typo.

Crankyfeet said:
You left out the word "weird" from the end of that sentence... must of been a typo.
Just whatever you do Crankster, don't go and meet him at the coffee shop, he doesn't have the lollies!:eek:

Jono L said:
Just whatever you do Crankster, don't go and meet him at the coffee shop, he doesn't have the lollies!:eek:
I'm in Seattle and he's in Houston. That's like Darwin to Melbourne. Perhaps we could have a coffee half way. Say in Tucson, AZ next to the Uni campus at Expresso Art. Maybe alienator could join us for a three way chat... :D

Crankyfeet said:
I'm in Seattle and he's in Houston. That's like Darwin to Melbourne. Perhaps we could have a coffee half way. Say in Tucson, AZ next to the Uni campus at Expresso Art. Maybe alienator could join us for a three way chat... :D

You know, Alienator might finally like me... Once he sees me looking pretty in a skirt suit!

http://www.cyclingforums.com/t-463961-15-1.html