OK, which pro cyclist had a baby recently?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kiem Madvanen, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. CowPunk

    CowPunk Guest

  2. CowPunk wrote:
    > Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Kiem Madvanen wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040623/480/ny19206232119&e=2&ncid=1756
    >>>
    >>>Zub

    >> Dronkert posted this yesterday. Maybe Huebner's
    >>
    >>Steve

    > Yeah, I saw the article.
    > He can hold 7lb weights in each hand while holding
    > his arms out, for like 20 minutes. Most adults
    > can't even do that...

    How old is the kid? My daughter couldn't do something for more than 10
    seconds at 7 months.

    Steve

  3. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    says...

    >How old is the kid? My daughter couldn't do something for more than >10
    >seconds at 7 months.

    See the follow up article. The amazing weight lifting occured when the
    child was 4 years old. They have been following the childs development
    since they were 7 months. Pretty amazing stuff.
    Alex