Oklahoma FreeWheel

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Terry Walden, May 19, 2003.

  1. Terry Walden

    Terry Walden Guest

    Just wondering if any fast recumbent riders on the exotic looking lowracers or highracers plan on
    doing this ride across Oklahoma? I did it in '99 on my Gold Rush. I would sure like to see in person
    some of the more rare recumbents at this ride June 8th through 14th.

    Cheers, Terry bodysocked GRR rider

    Tags:

  2. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    I will be there on a Burley Canto.

    Derek

  3. Terry Walden

    Terry Walden Guest

  4. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    Terry,

    What will you be riding?

    Derek

  5. Terry Walden

    Terry Walden Guest

    My only recumbent, a Gold Rush with fairing and a "stars and stripes" bodystocking(unless it
    gets too hot).

    news:[email protected]...