Oklahoma FreeWheel

Terry Walden

Guest
Just wondering if any fast recumbent riders on the exotic looking lowracers or highracers plan on
doing this ride across Oklahoma? I did it in '99 on my Gold Rush. I would sure like to see in person
some of the more rare recumbents at this ride June 8th through 14th.

Cheers, Terry bodysocked GRR rider

My only recumbent, a Gold Rush with fairing and a "stars and stripes" bodystocking(unless it
gets too hot).

news:[email protected]...