old and new patients beware -- the main conspirator, Spence, Frank P MD, the main co-conspirator --

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Kenadian, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Kenadian

    Kenadian Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tiger Lily

    Tiger Lily Guest

    i have been very pleased with the service i have received at this very same clinic

    i'm sure that the problem is a deep one for you, but i wil also state you are in the
    minority......... they had a large waiting room full of people that also seemed pleased with
    their service

    i will be contacting this clinic so that they can take you up on the offer to have charges of
    slander made against you

    i guess your plea will get you off any monetary compensation, but you will have limited internet
    access where you end up

    take care

    http://www.geocities.com/kenadian2003/cardiologyconsultants_cardiac_wellness
    > _foothills_hospital.htm
    >

    > dr. dr. d. a. n. meldrum
    >
    > please feel free to make good your threat and sue me. i will welcome the opportunity any time.
    >
    > 2/3/2004 8:10 PM - continuation

  3. That was nice of you to defend your doctor.

    Perhaps there is hope for you after all :)

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

    "Tiger Lily" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > i have been very pleased with the service i have received at this very same
    > clinic
    >
    > i'm sure that the problem is a deep one for you, but i wil also state you
    > are in the minority......... they had a large waiting room full of people
    > that also seemed pleased with their service
    >
    > i will be contacting this clinic so that they can take you up on the offer
    > to have charges of slander made against you
    >
    > i guess your plea will get you off any monetary compensation, but you will
    > have limited internet access where you end up
    >
    > take care
    >
    > "kenadian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > old and new patients beware!!
    > >
    > http://www.geocities.com/kenadian2003/cardiologyconsultants_cardiac_wellness
    > > _foothills_hospital.htm
    > >

    > > dr. dr. d. a. n. meldrum
    > >
    > > please feel free to make good your threat and sue me.
    > > i will welcome the opportunity any time.
    > >
    > > 2/3/2004 8:10 PM - continuation

  4. Tiger Lily

    Tiger Lily Guest