old and new patients beware -- the main conspirator, Spence, Frank P MD, the main co-conspirator --

i have been very pleased with the service i have received at this very same clinic

i'm sure that the problem is a deep one for you, but i wil also state you are in the
minority......... they had a large waiting room full of people that also seemed pleased with
their service

i will be contacting this clinic so that they can take you up on the offer to have charges of
slander made against you

i guess your plea will get you off any monetary compensation, but you will have limited internet
access where you end up

take care

http://www.geocities.com/kenadian2003/cardiologyconsultants_cardiac_wellness
> _foothills_hospital.htm
>

> dr. dr. d. a. n. meldrum
>
> please feel free to make good your threat and sue me. i will welcome the opportunity any time.
>
> 2/3/2004 8:10 PM - continuation

That was nice of you to defend your doctor.

Perhaps there is hope for you after all :)

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist