Old Guy 54 , Old Bike 20 yr old Diamond Back Ascent any advise Part 2 Tires

Originally Posted by jhuskey
Uhhh, you got me. I don't know what a KMP is.

lol you ot me just a newbie screw up I ment KMP I am stuck in the MPH zone ; does that make more sense which is faster and I know MPH but by how much ?, Please sorry to be a pain I knew I would have some dumb questions . . If you real Bike men will bear with me ?

Shotnthedark said:
 lol you ot me just a newbie screw up I ment KMP I am stuck in the MPH zone ; does that make more sense which is faster and I know MPH but by how much ?, Please sorry to be a pain I knew I would have some dumb questions . . If you real Bike men will bear with me ?
Neither is faster, but kph shows higher numbers at a given speed. For example 30mph = 48.2kph.

Originally Posted by Shotnthedark
Yes, it makes sense.
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Originally Posted by Volnix
Yes, it makes sense.
big-smile.png

0.jpg
Your that man that elped Buz Mar Pup Was he a bad guy ? It looks like he was posting and then just stopped ? Do you think something happened to him ? Either way will you assist me with some probably dumb questions ? Strange ?

Your that man that elped Buz Mar Pup Was he a bad guy ? It looks like he was posting and then just stopped ? Do you think something happened to him ? Either way will you assist me with some probably dumb questions ? Strange ?
I told you allready... I lost my bloody papers!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

WHat papers ? I don't understand ?
Where is this world coming to... I remember when trolls used to troll just for fun and used to target only nerdy noobs...

Btw I see you are using the "noob with bad spelling and dunno anything about" technique.

Its a good technique... Effective and doesnt require much skill, but you need a bit work on your "bad spelling". Some of it its a bit "unrealistically bad" and gives you away...

Originally Posted by Volnix
Where is this world coming to... I remember when trolls used to troll just for fun and used to target only nerdy noobs...

Btw I see you are using the "noob with bad spelling and dunno anything about" technique.

Its a good technique... Effective and doesnt require much skill, but you need a bit work on your "bad spelling". Some of it its a bit "unrealistically bad" and gives you away...

I could not agree more what is this world coming to
smile.png

I could not agree more what is this world coming to
smile.png
Not sure, it's all fun and games until someone gets ****** and goes off on an internet rant-fest. Come to think of it , it is still fun then.

Originally Posted by jhuskey
Not sure, it's all fun and games until someone gets ****** and goes off on an internet rant-fest. Come to think of it , it is still fun then.
tru dat.

I could not agree more
smile.png
Noobie not mispelling . . . different word from the English laanguage noobie = noob to older ppl
smile.png
?

About the Haro Brake cables do I just pull them through more and then what about the loose wire at the end ?

Shotnthedark said:
About the Haro Brake cables do I just pull them through more and then what about the loose wire at the end ?
Your answers are here, at the Park Tool repair page.