Old KH Crank/Hub vs New KH Crank/Hub

im pretty sure it is, since its Profile knock off, it sould hold up
fine. maybe your a square person at heart? :D

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Ya, I bent my KH 04 cranks, I got some Haro cranks which look like
profiles are much stonger, I have done the same drop I bent the KH's on
and bigger drops and they haven't broken. Another thing that I am not
sure means any thing, Ryan Atkins who has bent profiles now uses the KH
05 and did some big drops on it at Toque, 6 or 7 feet.

--
KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

KcTheAcy wrote:
> *Another thing that I am not sure means any thing, Ryan Atkins who has
> bent profiles now uses the KH 05 and did some big drops on it at
> Toque, 6 or 7 feet. *

well, 6 or 7 feet really isn't that high for a Ryan Atkins drop. he
probably bent the profiles on a 10 foot drop, or maybe higher.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

James_Potter wrote:
> *well, 6 or 7 feet really isn't that high for a Ryan Atkins drop. he
> probably bent the profiles on a 10 foot drop, or maybe higher. *

i think i remember him cracking a Pro crank off a 7 or 8 footer last
year in Tohoe. it was a rolling down slanted rock landing too. there is
a vid on here somewhere of it i think but not a focus on the crank. it
was later that it was realised or somthing.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

I broke an 03 KH crank and a profile crank. Neither of them were on that
spectacular a drop....maybe a few feet. I think it was more of an
over-time kinda thing. I am very happy with the length of time and abuse
both those cranks lasted through and were certainly worth the money
(esp. the profile cause of the warranty!).

The new KHs are supposed to be a better design than the old, plus more
like a profile design. Both those things make me confident that they are
more than adequate. :D

| Attachment filename: eataprofile.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/336274|

mango - unity - as 1 stand together

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892