Old Leather Hairnets

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Sep 25, 2004.

  1. Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
    > Any old racers out there in possession of an old school leather hairnet in
    > good condition? I'm looking for one that's the equivalent of a 7-3/8" -
    > 7.5" hat size (inner diameter). philipmooreATcomcastDOTnet

    Hmm. I thought I saw these things still for sale somewhere.

    You might check ebay.

    Tags:

  2. Any old racers out there in possession of an old school leather hairnet in
    good condition? I'm looking for one that's the equivalent of a 7-3/8" -
    7.5" hat size (inner diameter). philipmooreATcomcastDOTnet

  3. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Any old racers out there in possession of an old school leather hairnet in
    > good condition? I'm looking for one that's the equivalent of a 7-3/8" -
    > 7.5" hat size (inner diameter). philipmooreATcomcastDOTnet

    I know that the Bike Nook on Taraval in San Francisco had some new ones
    the last time I was there about three weeks ago. Give them a call. The best
    shop in SF, imo.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard