Old OLN TV Tour announers

Jeff

Guest
For the live of me I can't remember who the bimbo was that covered the
Tour during Lance's early string of victory's.................
Can anyone name her?
Thanks

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:UC%[email protected]...
> For the live of me I can't remember who the bimbo was that covered the
> Tour during Lance's early string of victory's.................
> Can anyone name her?
> Thanks

Kristen Gum - just took a bit of Google to find.

-S-

Steve Freides wrote:
> "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:UC%[email protected]...
> > For the live of me I can't remember who the bimbo was that covered the
> > Tour during Lance's early string of victory's.................
> > Can anyone name her?
> > Thanks

> Kristen Gum - just took a bit of Google to find.

Kirsten, not Kristen ...

> -S-

"MMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Steve Freides wrote:
> > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:UC%[email protected]...
> > > For the live of me I can't remember who the bimbo was that covered the
> > > Tour during Lance's early string of victory's.................
> > > Can anyone name her?
> > > Thanks

> > Kristen Gum - just took a bit of Google to find.
> >

> Kirsten, not Kristen ...
>
> > -S-

In my book she was rather Yummy.

On Mar 14, 10:54 pm, "Charles" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "MMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > Steve Freides wrote:
> > > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:UC%[email protected]...

> > > Kristen Gum - just took a bit of Google to find.

> > Kirsten, not Kristen ...

> > > -S-

> In my book she was rather Yummy.- Hide quoted text -

Hadn't realized she was pretty damn athletic too.:
http://www.ecoprimalquest.com/2006/race/news/dspArticle.cfm?news_ID=1004

The distaff member of Bulleit and the only representative from the
glam world of television is Kirsten Gum. If you've ever watched OLN's
coverage of the Tour de France, you've seen Kirsten - she's the only
woman featured in the broadcast other than the podium girls.

While Kirsten wouldn't be out of place bussing a sweaty stage winner,
her athletic talent is as evident as her good looks. A veteran of such
races as the Beast of the East and the Endorphin Fix, she's placed
highly and proved to be an all-around performer who frequently sets
the pace for her male teammates.

Kirsten isn't a stranger to being the sole female in the athletic
world. In addition to her adventure racing career and Tour de France
coverage, she's a fixture in broadcast coverage of such sports as
NASCAR racing and rodeo.

With such a high media profile, it's little wonder that the team would
attract sponsorships. What is unprecedented in PQ history is the fact
that their title sponsor is a super-premium bourbon.

Bulleit Bourbon is simply one of the finer things you'll ever put in a
highball glass. The small-batch Kentucky bourbon is crafted from a 175-
year-old recipe and is labeled "Frontier Whiskey," which perhaps
explains the connection to adventure racing.

They seem to have finished 47th out of 75 teams.
Bill C

MMan wrote:
> Steve Freides wrote:
>> "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:UC%[email protected]...
>>> For the live of me I can't remember who the bimbo was that covered the
>>> Tour during Lance's early string of victory's.................
>>> Can anyone name her?
>>> Thanks

>> Kristen Gum - just took a bit of Google to find.
>>

> Kirsten, not Kristen ...
>
>> -S-

whatevah....

"MMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Steve Freides wrote:
>> "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:UC%[email protected]...
>> > For the live of me I can't remember who the bimbo was that covered
>> > the
>> > Tour during Lance's early string of victory's.................
>> > Can anyone name her?
>> > Thanks

>> Kristen Gum - just took a bit of Google to find.
>>

> Kirsten, not Kristen ...

Yes, my typo, sorry.

-S-