old Ringworm

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by crazy6r54, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    No its not the real skin worm but it might be catching. Its a 24 oz bottle of beer from Vermont. My
    boss's husband went sking up there this past weekend and came back with one Old Ringworm and 2
    Oatmeal Stout. Well he laid them on me. All round beer and one bottle is a killer. I 've only got
    half a bottle finished.

    Fire up MTB 03

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | No its not the real skin worm but it might be catching. Its a 24 oz bottle of beer
    | from Vermont. My boss's husband went sking up there this past weekend and came
    | back with one Old Ringworm and 2 Oatmeal Stout. Well he laid them on me. All round
    | beer and one bottle is a killer. I 've only got half a bottle finished.

    Sounds like it would be great with some popmaze (hold the salt).

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  3. Fred Hinkson

    Fred Hinkson Guest

    Sounds like some real fine beer. 24 oz bottles got to be filling.

    MTB Ride hard die free.