old Ringworm

crazy6r54

Guest
No its not the real skin worm but it might be catching. Its a 24 oz bottle of beer from Vermont. My
boss's husband went sking up there this past weekend and came back with one Old Ringworm and 2
Oatmeal Stout. Well he laid them on me. All round beer and one bottle is a killer. I 've only got
half a bottle finished.

Fire up MTB 03

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| No its not the real skin worm but it might be catching. Its a 24 oz bottle of beer
| from Vermont. My boss's husband went sking up there this past weekend and came
| back with one Old Ringworm and 2 Oatmeal Stout. Well he laid them on me. All round
| beer and one bottle is a killer. I 've only got half a bottle finished.

Sounds like it would be great with some popmaze (hold the salt).

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Sounds like some real fine beer. 24 oz bottles got to be filling.

MTB Ride hard die free.