Old Style Campag Ergo levers hoods/rubbers - where to get them ?

I dont know if anyone can help - am trying to get hold of a pair of old
style (early 90's) campag lever hoods (the balck rubber section) to fit
on to a Dawes Super Galaxy Plus (think the levers are 8 speed Avanti).

Can anyone tell me of a supplier or if anyone has got a pair they dont
need, get back to me.

in message <[email protected]>,
[email protected] ('[email protected]') wrote:

> I dont know if anyone can help - am trying to get hold of a pair of old
> style (early 90's) campag lever hoods (the balck rubber section) to fit
> on to a Dawes Super Galaxy Plus (think the levers are 8 speed Avanti).
>
> Can anyone tell me of a supplier or if anyone has got a pair they dont
> need, get back to me.

Parker International, or any other Campag dealer. Campag are /good/ at
spare parts.

Wise man with foot in mouth use opportunity to clean toes.
;; the Worlock