Old Suntour BB tool?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by mahgni, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. mahgni

    mahgni Guest

    I have an old Suntour cartridge bearing bottom bracket that I need to
    find a tool for. I can't think of a really good way to explain it and I
    don't know if it really matters but the adjustable cup takes a tool
    rectangular pin.

    Does anyone know any resources that may have a tool like this for sale?
    Or does anyone have one they don't need and would like to sell?

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. db

    db Guest

    mahgni wrote:
    > I have an old Suntour cartridge bearing bottom bracket that I need to
    > find a tool for. I can't think of a really good way to explain it and I
    > don't know if it really matters but the adjustable cup takes a tool
    > rectangular pin.
    >
    > Does anyone know any resources that may have a tool like this for sale?
    > Or does anyone have one they don't need and would like to sell?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Have you tried biketoolsetc.com? They seem to have quite a few
    different options, and without seeing exactly what you have it's hard
    for me to tell if they have the right one.

  3. bfd

    bfd Guest