Old trials and muni video

forrestunifreak

Guest
I made this trials muni-ish video in January, but never got around to
posting it because I couldn't upload the whole thing in the
gallery....

Well here's most of it anyway: http://tinyurl.com/r228p
It's been in there awhile, so some of you have probably already seen
it. :)

The riding spot is Zimmerman Park in Billings, Montana. Great spot to
ride at, I only did a little section of it. It was very windy that day.

--
forrestunifreak

'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)
For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

yeah its pretty nice... but I am his brother :p and I wish I was there
:( I think I was sick at the time though.. :mad: but oh well. and
we dont live in the town its pretty far away so i cant go any time
soon. :(

--
mojobo1

I lIvE iN mY wOrlD bUt ItS oK tHeY kNoW mE hErE! :D
mojobo1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11304

mojobo1 wrote:
> yeah its pretty nice... but I am his brother :p and I wish I was there
> :( I think I was sick at the time though.. :mad: but oh well. and
> we dont live in the town its pretty far away so i cant go any time
> soon. :(

hey, i remember you, you were annoying

--
unijesse

I Brake for Unicyclist's
http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com

'Jesse(thats me) Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

That made me wanna go out and unicycle, but i left my uni at my
girlfriends house so her brother can learn, and im teacher her how to
ride too =p, but then i just stayed there for hours, and now im back
and its too late to ride :(

Ill just have to wait till tomorrow, wait, its 1:44 so that mean i
gotta wait until i go to sleep then wake back up later today =p

--
Jerrick