Old trials and muni video

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by forrestunifreak, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. I made this trials muni-ish video in January, but never got around to
    posting it because I couldn't upload the whole thing in the
    gallery....

    Well here's most of it anyway: http://tinyurl.com/r228p
    It's been in there awhile, so some of you have probably already seen
    it. :)

    The riding spot is Zimmerman Park in Billings, Montana. Great spot to
    ride at, I only did a little section of it. It was very windy that day.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)
    For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
    http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

  2. mango

    mango Guest

    That was a great video, man! It looks like you got your work cut out for
    you at that place...youre very lucky to have access to such a place.
    You look very solid doing trials. Nice stuff!

    --
    mango

    *Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
    mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

  3. mojobo1

    mojobo1 Guest

    yeah its pretty nice... but I am his brother :p and I wish I was there
    :( I think I was sick at the time though.. :mad: but oh well. and
    we dont live in the town its pretty far away so i cant go any time
    soon. :(

    --
    mojobo1

    I lIvE iN mY wOrlD bUt ItS oK tHeY kNoW mE hErE! :D
    mojobo1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11304

  4. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

    mojobo1 wrote:
    > yeah its pretty nice... but I am his brother :p and I wish I was there
    > :( I think I was sick at the time though.. :mad: but oh well. and
    > we dont live in the town its pretty far away so i cant go any time
    > soon. :(

    hey, i remember you, you were annoying

    --
    unijesse

    I Brake for Unicyclist's
    http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com

    'Jesse(thats me) Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

  5. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    That made me wanna go out and unicycle, but i left my uni at my
    girlfriends house so her brother can learn, and im teacher her how to
    ride too =p, but then i just stayed there for hours, and now im back
    and its too late to ride :(

    Ill just have to wait till tomorrow, wait, its 1:44 so that mean i
    gotta wait until i go to sleep then wake back up later today =p

    --
    Jerrick