old vistalite battery wanted

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Greg Marshall, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Hey folks.

    I'm looking for anyone with an old vistalite 500 series battery. One of the ones that went in the
    pouch, or maybe an old waterbottle style vista battery. If you have an old dead or nearly dead
    one let me know. I'm just looking for the cables and the pouch so I can rebuild it with new
    ni-cad cells.

    drop me a line if you've got one kickin' around.

    Greg.

    Tags:

  2. When I had to send mine back to be repaired a few years back, I just went to maplin (local
    electrical place) and got all the parts I needed, the telephone cord stuff is readily available
    .......... twas so good I didn't use the real battery for off road any more

    As for the frame bag I am sure that a bike shop would have something that would fit the frame and
    take the battery ... or maybe a camera shop.

    Cheers

    Chris

    http://www.mtbbikes.co.uk