Older Concord Raven-Avaya steel frame-any info on this bike?-Thanks

vatchvult

Nov 17, 2003
I have had this bicycle sitting in my garage for some time. It is a brown/orange colour. It has on the frame Araya 420 (I believe- the stickers are all gone, this is the only remnant) It has a Win steel stem, Shimano Eagle derailleur, Shimano Tourney brakes, Cateye reflectors, Shimano Fingertip gear changers, and M M atom hub pins (levers). The bike is in OK shape and I wonder if I should restore it to good running order. I am generelly poor, but would like to get into riding, and the bike seems pretty nice, although a little old, which does not bother me in the slightest. Any comments about any of this gear would be greatly appreciated, as I don't know too much. Thank you kindly for your time. -John

Originally posted by vatchvult
I have had this bicycle sitting in my garage for some time. It is a brown/orange colour. It has on the frame Araya 420 (I believe- the stickers are all gone, this is the only remnant) It has a Win steel stem, Shimano Eagle derailleur, Shimano Tourney brakes, Cateye reflectors, Shimano Fingertip gear changers, and M M atom hub pins (levers). The bike is in OK shape and I wonder if I should restore it to good running order. I am generelly poor, but would like to get into riding, and the bike seems pretty nice, although a little old, which does not bother me in the slightest. Any comments about any of this gear would be greatly appreciated, as I don't know too much. Thank you kindly for your time. -John
If you can clean it up and make it rideable yourself, it's worth it. Not worth spending alot on parts or paying someone else to do it.