Older Giant Carbon Frame CFR

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Greg Nelson, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. Greg Nelson

    Greg Nelson Guest

    Just notice that the bike's left rear drop out is coming out of the carbon chain stay. Must be the
    glue giving away. Anyone have a problem like this before? The local bike shop suggested I use some
    epoxy and glue it back in place...seems a tad reckless to me.

    any ideas?

    --
    Greg Nelson Prediletto, Halpin, Scharnikow & Nelson Yakima, WA 509-248-1900

    Tags:

  2. "Greg Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Just notice that the bike's left rear drop out is coming out of the carbon chain stay. Must be the
    > glue giving away. Anyone have a problem like this before? The local bike shop suggested I use some
    > epoxy and glue it back in place...seems a tad reckless to me.
    >
    > any ideas?
    >
    > --
    > Greg Nelson Prediletto, Halpin, Scharnikow & Nelson Yakima, WA 509-248-1900

    Duct tape? ;) Duct tape == the solution to all problems.