Older Giant Carbon Frame CFR

Greg Nelson

Guest
Just notice that the bike's left rear drop out is coming out of the carbon chain stay. Must be the
glue giving away. Anyone have a problem like this before? The local bike shop suggested I use some
epoxy and glue it back in place...seems a tad reckless to me.

any ideas?

--
Greg Nelson Prediletto, Halpin, Scharnikow & Nelson Yakima, WA 509-248-1900

"Greg Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Just notice that the bike's left rear drop out is coming out of the carbon chain stay. Must be the
> glue giving away. Anyone have a problem like this before? The local bike shop suggested I use some
> epoxy and glue it back in place...seems a tad reckless to me.
>
> any ideas?
>
> --
> Greg Nelson Prediletto, Halpin, Scharnikow & Nelson Yakima, WA 509-248-1900

Duct tape? ;) Duct tape == the solution to all problems.