General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OLIVE CREAM (Pandora's recipe)

Started by Pandora · · Last activity · 1 post · 309 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 August 2005
Last activity
9 August 2005
Original author
Pandora
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
309
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For Serene and all the people who would like to try this paradisiac "Salsa
    di Olive"
    I know: they have said it is similar to the french Tapenade.
    But I have a secret and the secret is in the choice of the olives quality (3
    or 4) and in other ingredients.

    OLIVE CREAM recipe:
    300 gr. of sweet black olives (weight with pit);
    200 gr. greek olives (Kalemata);
    100 gr. Gaeta olives (small and brown);
    100 gr. green olives (sweet);
    2 garlic cloves (previously crushed);
    4 anchovies (previously minced);
    2 tea tablespoons of capers;
    3/4 cup of washed parsley (only leaves);
    1/2 cup of EVOO.
    --------------------------------------------------
    1) Remove the stone from the olives and put them in a bowl.
    2) Crush garlic cloves (after put in the bowl of olives);
    3) Mince the anchovies (" " " "😉 ;
    4) Mince capers (" " " "😉 ;
    5)) Mince parsley (" " " "😉 ;
    At this point put all this things in a robot and mix adding the oil little
    by little.
    In 3-4 minutes it should be ready.

    End of the recipe!
    Very simple isn't it?

    You can put this cream in glass pots, covering with a thin stratum of oil.
    It preserves in the fridge for over 1 1/2 month if you always use a clean
    teaspoon every time you go to eat (and don't use your fingers because I see
    you !!!! 🙂))))

    ------------------------------------
    If you want to taste a particular Pasta very very very good, do like I tell
    you:
    Put 2 spoons of olive cream in a large frying pan. Add 250 gr. of cream and
    mix for few minutes. If necessary, add some milk or the Pasta water.
    When the pasta (for this recipe I use "Penne" the Pens...) is ready and
    dried, put in the frying pan where is the olive sauce. Mix and serve
    instantly with some minced parsley on the top.
    After having tasted the first fork you will see the angels in the sky!!!!!!
    🙂))))))))

    I hope you will enjoy this recipe (Pandora's copyright).
    Cheers and have a good meal
    yours Pandora

    P.S. Sorry but this time I haven't the photo because I didn't find all the
    quality of olives 🙁

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.