OLN Autographed T-Shirt on eBay

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Diablo Scott, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Diablo Scott

    Diablo Scott Guest

    Tags:

  2. "Diablo Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5222933922&category=52&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1
    >
    > Men's size XL (LMAO)
    > As of Monday morning:
    > 14000 hits
    > 87 bids
    > $7400 high bid
    > $7 shipping
    > $2 insurance
    > Seller = "atrout" (ebay rating = 22)

    No connection, but doesn't the 22 mean he's received 22 feedbacks? It
    looks like his feedback is 100% positive, which ain't a bad thing.

    Like I said, no connection, and I'm certainly not bidding on it.

    -S-