OLN Bent Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A&B

Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned it.
thanks, bill g

Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned it.
thanks, bill g

a&b wrote:
> Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned
> it. thanks,

I saw OLN's Bicycle Journal (or something like that) from this weekend and it had a
segment on Bents.

I think it was from 1997 since one of the other segments mentioned a new Giro helmet being
1997 editor's choice, with BikeE having a prominent presentation, Vision a close second in the
'bent segment.

They talked about short vs. long wheel base a little, USS vs. OSS/ASS, direct vs. indirect steering,
the comfort factor (including a lot of time interviewing an older gent in a suit who rides a BikeE
on a rails-to-trails in Boston to work every day).

Overall a decent show, though a bit dated now.

a&b wrote:
> Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned
> it. thanks,

I saw OLN's Bicycle Journal (or something like that) from this weekend and it had a
segment on Bents.

I think it was from 1997 since one of the other segments mentioned a new Giro helmet being
1997 editor's choice, with BikeE having a prominent presentation, Vision a close second in the
'bent segment.

They talked about short vs. long wheel base a little, USS vs. OSS/ASS, direct vs. indirect steering,
the comfort factor (including a lot of time interviewing an older gent in a suit who rides a BikeE
on a rails-to-trails in Boston to work every day).

Overall a decent show, though a bit dated now.

Status
Not open for further replies.