OLN Bent Show

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by A&B, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A&B

A&B Guest

Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned it.
    thanks, bill g

Tags:

2. A&B

A&B Guest

Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned it.
    thanks, bill g

3. Victor Kan

Victor Kan Guest

a&b wrote:
    > Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned
    > it. thanks,

I saw OLN's Bicycle Journal (or something like that) from this weekend and it had a
    segment on Bents.

I think it was from 1997 since one of the other segments mentioned a new Giro helmet being
    1997 editor's choice, with BikeE having a prominent presentation, Vision a close second in the
    'bent segment.

They talked about short vs. long wheel base a little, USS vs. OSS/ASS, direct vs. indirect steering,
    the comfort factor (including a lot of time interviewing an older gent in a suit who rides a BikeE
    on a rails-to-trails in Boston to work every day).

Overall a decent show, though a bit dated now.

4. Victor Kan

Victor Kan Guest

a&b wrote:
    > Anyone see the OLN thing on bents in the past few days? A DF guy on today's ride mentioned
    > it. thanks,

I saw OLN's Bicycle Journal (or something like that) from this weekend and it had a
    segment on Bents.

I think it was from 1997 since one of the other segments mentioned a new Giro helmet being
    1997 editor's choice, with BikeE having a prominent presentation, Vision a close second in the
    'bent segment.

They talked about short vs. long wheel base a little, USS vs. OSS/ASS, direct vs. indirect steering,
    the comfort factor (including a lot of time interviewing an older gent in a suit who rides a BikeE
    on a rails-to-trails in Boston to work every day).

Overall a decent show, though a bit dated now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.