OLN grief

Allan Leedy

Guest
My ReplayTV is consistently terminating the programmed recording of the Giro d'Italia (a scheduled
90-minute broadcast) about 10 km from the finish line, a very frustrating experience. Since this is
not really a live sports broadcast (much of the race stage is omitted) I'm baffled. Is OLN extending
these broadcasts beyond the scheduled time, or is ReplayTV using bad data for its program guide?

both. Set your replay to catch the next program as well. I think it's RV journal or something like
that. GIRO is regularly running over time and OLN is sticking with it. Jim Hasenauer

"Allan Leedy" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> My ReplayTV is consistently terminating the programmed recording of the Giro d'Italia (a scheduled
> 90-minute broadcast) about 10 km from the finish line, a very frustrating experience. Since this
> is not really a live sports broadcast (much of the race stage is omitted) I'm baffled. Is OLN
> extending these broadcasts beyond the scheduled time, or is ReplayTV using bad data for its
> program guide?

My money would be on Replay TV. Watched both yesterdays, and todays "token" coverage and they
started bang-on at noon [PDT] and ended at 1330. FWIW, I remember when they actually gave more than
lip-service to the Giro on weekends. Damn shame what they're doing now.

--
Doug
YMMV

"We have met the enemy, and they is us." - Pogo __o _`\<,_ (*)/ (*)

That's the advantage of doing everything the old-fashioned way-----manually, setting everything
yourself. For a few moments of effort, you avoid such problems.

Steve McDonald

Gee, I needed that.

news:[email protected]...