OLN One Hour Classics

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian Roth, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Brian Roth

    Brian Roth Guest

    2003 Criterium International Thursday, April 3 at 7:00pm and 2:00am ET Saturday, April 5
    at 3:00pm ET

    2003 Tour of Flanders Thursday, April 10 at 7:00pm and 2:00am ET

    2003 Paris Roubaix Sunday, April 13 4-6pm ET

    2003 Paris Roubaix - Highlight Show Thursday, April 17 at 7:00pm and 2:00am ET

    2003 Amstel Gold Thursday, April 24 at 7:00pm and 2:00am ET Saturday, April 26 at 3:00pm ET

    Tags:

  2. Db

    Db Guest

    I assume this is not available for us canadian viewers. They didn't show Milan-San Remo (neither
    did TLN which did last year i think- and to think i subscribed to TLN even though i don't
    understand Italian- yet :) Well at least we'll have plenty of dog shows and truck pulling contests
    to watch. Darius

  3. In article <[email protected]>, "db" <[email protected]a> wrote:

    > I assume this is not available for us canadian viewers. They didn't show Milan-San Remo (neither
    > did TLN which did last year i think- and to think i subscribed to TLN even though i don't
    > understand Italian- yet :) Well at least we'll have plenty of dog shows and truck pulling
    > contests to watch. Darius

    LOL, it does suck. Your best bet, find a gray market satellite provider. That's what I'm doing as
    soon as I can get the money and they can ARREST MY ASS!

  4. Mike Wright

    Mike Wright Guest

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:47:24 GMT, [email protected] (Marlene Blanshay) wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>, "db" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I assume this is not available for us canadian viewers. They didn't show Milan-San Remo (neither
    >> did TLN which did last year i think- and to think i subscribed to TLN even though i don't
    >> understand Italian- yet :) Well at least we'll have plenty of dog shows and truck pulling
    >> contests to watch. Darius
    >
    >LOL, it does suck. Your best bet, find a gray market satellite provider. That's what I'm doing as
    >soon as I can get the money and they can ARREST MY ASS!

    Why would you get arrested?

  5. In article <[email protected]>, Mike Wright
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:47:24 GMT, [email protected] (Marlene Blanshay) wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>, "db" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> I assume this is not available for us canadian viewers. They didn't show Milan-San Remo
    > >> (neither did TLN which did last year i think- and to think i subscribed to TLN even though i
    > >> don't understand Italian- yet :) Well at least we'll have plenty of dog shows and truck
    > >> pulling contests to watch. Darius
    > >
    > >LOL, it does suck. Your best bet, find a gray market satellite provider. That's what I'm doing as
    > >soon as I can get the money and they can ARREST MY ASS!
    >
    > Why would you get arrested?

    Well,because gray market satellite is illegal, but I would risk it if it meant getting decent sports
    coverage. Not just oln, but Fox sports world. Canadian tv sucks the bag.

  6. Doom

    Doom Guest

    The CRTC (old men) tell Canadians what they want to and will watch. This does not include any
    activities involving double digits heart rates.

    --
    Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com "Mike
    news:[email protected]...

  7. In article <[email protected]>, "Doom" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The CRTC (old men) tell Canadians what they want to and will watch. This does not include any
    > activities involving double digits heart rates.
    >
    > --

    Yep, it's aimed at viewers, not at doers.