OLN radio commercial breaks

Kbh

Guest
I have to admit, while listening to OLN's live coverage via internet radio, I'm enjoying the
'commercial breaks'. It turns out that when TV is showing commercials, the audio feed continues to
play some sort of live mic from the racecourse. Its just a bunch of yelling, cheering, helicopter
sounds, and the like, but sitting in my boring little hotel room at 7 AM about to go off to a long
day of meetings in a windowless conference room, it kind of takes me away to the sunny madness of
the TDF if just for a little while...

KBH wrote:

> I have to admit, while listening to OLN's live coverage via internet radio, I'm enjoying the
> 'commercial breaks'. It turns out that when TV is showing commercials, the audio feed continues to
> play some sort of live mic from the racecourse. Its just a bunch of yelling, cheering, helicopter
> sounds, and the like, but sitting in my boring little hotel room at 7 AM about to go off to a long
> day of meetings in a windowless conference room, it kind of takes me away to the sunny madness of
> the TDF if just for a little while...

Every now and then there's an open mic and you'll hear some show directions and such.