OLN Subliminal message?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by hbarta, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. hbarta

    hbarta Guest

    What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene to
    another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S T" with
    a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching the coverage
    on OLN. ;)

    Anyone got a better idea what it is?

    Tags:

  2. Frank Maiale

    Frank Maiale Guest

    > What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene to
    > another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S T"
    > with a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching the
    > coverage on OLN. ;)
    >
    > Anyone got a better idea what it is?

    'Cranberry sauce'

  3. Rfan

    Rfan Guest

    The voice is saying "TOUR de FRANCE"

    RFan

    "Frank Maiale" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene
    > > to another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S
    > > T" with a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching
    > > the coverage on OLN. ;)
    > >
    > > Anyone got a better idea what it is?
    >
    > 'Cranberry sauce'

  4. Roger Bogda

    Roger Bogda Guest

    If you play it backwards very slowly it says "Paul is dead"....

    Roger B

  5. On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:24:26 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    > What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene to
    > another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S T"
    > with a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching the
    > coverage on OLN. ;)
    >
    > Anyone got a better idea what it is?

    Kraftwerk - "Tour De France"

    http://www.kraftwerk.de