OLN Subliminal message?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by hbarta, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hbarta

hbarta Guest

What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene to
    another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S T" with
    a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching the coverage
    on OLN. ;)

Anyone got a better idea what it is?

Tags:

2. Frank Maiale

Frank Maiale Guest

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene to
    > another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S T"
    > with a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching the
    > coverage on OLN. ;)
    >
    > Anyone got a better idea what it is?

'Cranberry sauce'

3. Rfan

Rfan Guest

The voice is saying "TOUR de FRANCE"

RFan

"Frank Maiale" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene
    > > to another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S
    > > T" with a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching
    > > the coverage on OLN. ;)
    > >
    > > Anyone got a better idea what it is?
    >
    > 'Cranberry sauce'

4. Roger Bogda

Roger Bogda Guest

If you play it backwards very slowly it says "Paul is dead"....

Roger B

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What is that sort of low/slow voice thing I some times hear when OLN segues from one scene to
    > another. I've just listened to it twice in the 'prerace' and it sounds like "Y O U L O S T"
    > with a German accent. Are they sending subliminal messages to Jan? (Is Jan even watching the
    > coverage on OLN. ;)
    >

5. On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:24:26 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

> coverage on OLN. ;)
    >

Kraftwerk - "Tour De France"

http://www.kraftwerk.de

Click around on the site - semi-cool.
    ---
    Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.