OLN to telecast on-air orgasm??

"Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing Gum isn't going to be able to
> control herself after watching her hero take the stage! :)

Yes she's wonderful, isn't she

Dashii

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:24:41 -0700, "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing Gum isn't going to be able to
>> control herself after watching her hero take the stage! :)
>>

>Yes she's wonderful, isn't she
>
>Dashii

Well, I just finished watching the coverage and she was actually somewhat subdued compared to
yesterday (when she picked Hamilton to win the TT). But OLN delivered anyway with the Amstel Gold
"faking it" commercial! :)

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary Never Forget:
http://www.politicsandprotest.org RSG Roll Call
http://www.rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=claryd

Dave Clary <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing Gum isn't going to be able to
> control herself after watching her hero take the stage! :)

Did you notice the bit on Tuesday night when she said that she was glad that Paul was straight?

>From: [email protected] (Son_of_Kurgan)

>Did you notice the bit on Tuesday night when she said that she was glad that Paul was straight?

Get a life.