OLN to telecast on-air orgasm??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dave Clary, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Dave Clary

    Dave Clary Guest

    Tags:

  2. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing Gum isn't going to be able to
    > control herself after watching her hero take the stage! :)

    Yes she's wonderful, isn't she

    Dashii

  3. Dave Clary

    Dave Clary Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:24:41 -0700, "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing Gum isn't going to be able to
    >> control herself after watching her hero take the stage! :)
    >>

    >Yes she's wonderful, isn't she
    >
    >Dashii

    Well, I just finished watching the coverage and she was actually somewhat subdued compared to
    yesterday (when she picked Hamilton to win the TT). But OLN delivered anyway with the Amstel Gold
    "faking it" commercial! :)

    Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary Never Forget:
    http://www.politicsandprotest.org RSG Roll Call
    http://www.rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=claryd

  4. Dave Clary <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<le6uhv02ev[email protected]>...
    > I'm waiting till 8pm local to watch today's stage, but I'm guessing Gum isn't going to be able to
    > control herself after watching her hero take the stage! :)

    Did you notice the bit on Tuesday night when she said that she was glad that Paul was straight?

  5. User968758

    User968758 Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Son_of_Kurgan)

    >Did you notice the bit on Tuesday night when she said that she was glad that Paul was straight?

    Get a life.