OLN TV Giro Cycling.tv coverage Sucks

mac77bear

Jul 7, 2004
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the online coverage of the Giro. I paid the $20 for the 3 weeks of coverage and the first good stage on a Sat the service sucked. I could never get the picture and sound to work. From dealing with the problem and their service people it became obvious that they do not have the servers needed to handle the number of users. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing these problems. I have been using cycling.tv for three months and this is the first time I have had the problems.

mac77bear said:
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the online coverage of the Giro. I paid the $20 for the 3 weeks of coverage and the first good stage on a Sat the service sucked. I could never get the picture and sound to work. From dealing with the problem and their service people it became obvious that they do not have the servers needed to handle the number of users. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing these problems. I have been using cycling.tv for three months and this is the first time I have had the problems.

Did you try to get your money back? I recently subscribed to cycling.tv and I really like that. I did that instead of doing the OLN Giro coverage only option. Let me know how you make out.