OLN = Versus....

Jaguar27

Sep 19, 2003
What's happened to OLN? Yesterday I Tivo'd what I thought was the Vuelta Espana (sp)...Imagine my disappointment this evening when I just had to F Fwd through 2 hrs of Hillbilly pastimes...not a Bike to be seen!! :mad:

Jaguar27 said:
What's happened to OLN? Yesterday I Tivo'd what I thought was the Vuelta Espana (sp)...Imagine my disappointment this evening when I just had to F Fwd through 2 hrs of Hillbilly pastimes...not a Bike to be seen!! :mad:

I know OLN was changing their name to Versus although it shouldn't have affected their schedule.

Yea, I noticed that too. Glad I saw it 3 weeks ago.. even though I wanted to watch it again.

yeah that sucks pretty bad. I remember they used have cycling on all the time. During the TDF it was non-stop. I don't whats up with them. I mean they have like marathons of country western ****...

WHERE DID THE AWESOME CYCLING GO?!?!?!?!

its here -----> www.cycling.tv

pakicyclist said:
yeah that sucks pretty bad. I remember they used have cycling on all the time. During the TDF it was non-stop. I don't whats up with them. I mean they have like marathons of country western ****...

WHERE DID THE AWESOME CYCLING GO?!?!?!?!

cycling.tv said:
cycling.tv is well worth the price. I watched something like 40 hours of this years Vuelta on cycling.tv. OLN (sorry VS.) is done as far as cycling coverage goes however if you'ed like to see an old rock star order a bunch of stupid people around perhaps you may enjoy "Wanted: Ted or Alive" tonight at 10pm staring Ted Nugent. Now thats quality programming.

steppy

Maybe we should start airing some rock and roll programming too?

Step Down said:
cycling.tv is well worth the price. I watched something like 40 hours of this years Vuelta on cycling.tv. OLN (sorry VS.) is done as far as cycling coverage goes however if you'ed like to see an old rock star order a bunch of stupid people around perhaps you may enjoy "Wanted: Ted or Alive" tonight at 10pm staring Ted Nugent. Now thats quality programming.

steppy