oln^&*%$

Andre

Guest
oln is not televising today's prologue of the Giro? What the hell is
going on?

Andre wrote:
> oln is not televising today's prologue of the Giro? What the hell is
> going on?

they are selling live streaming of the whole thing for $19.95. You can
watch the highlights on Sunday on TV.

MyPostingID wrote:
> Andre wrote:
>> oln is not televising today's prologue of the Giro? What the hell is
>> going on?

> they are selling live streaming of the whole thing for $19.95. You can
> watch the highlights on Sunday on TV.

They don't want me chewing up bandwidth at work, but I have
commercial-grade cable at home. If I signed up, would I be able to watch
a "re-run" at night? And can I watch it on WinME?

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,

"Raptor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MyPostingID wrote:
>> Andre wrote:
>>> oln is not televising today's prologue of the Giro? What the hell is
>>> going on?

>> they are selling live streaming of the whole thing for $19.95. You can
>> watch the highlights on Sunday on TV.

> They don't want me chewing up bandwidth at work, but I have
> commercial-grade cable at home. If I signed up, would I be able to watch a
> "re-run" at night? And can I watch it on WinME?
>
> --
> Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall

Go to www.cycling.tv and see if the free player works with WinME, then
you'll know whether or not to plunk down your money for the Giro, which you
buy through them. And yes, you can watch a re-run in the evenings, or the
archive at any time.

Cat