OLNTV Coverage a NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Race Fan, May 8, 2006.

  1. Race Fan

    Race Fan Guest

    Server test went great
    Pay for subscription wnet great
    Started live on time - great
    Then slowed down and died - Servers busy
    Funny the server to take my money wasn't busy - huh......
    Says try again later - Live coverage is not repeated! Why try later
    when it will not be there!

    Tags:

  2. billb

    billb Guest

    I have the same problem -- worked great for the ITT on Saturday -- dead
    today. I called OLN and they are having lots of calls and refusing to
    address, referring all to CyclingTV, which is in London
    (England)....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
    Best,
    Bill Black

  3. HanbB

    HanbB Guest

    I didn't even get any video. Just a black screen. Looks like OLN hired
    this out to a third party.

  4. billb

    billb Guest

    I just received this from CyclingTV:

    Dear William

    We are experiencing some technical issues with the servers at the
    moment, please hang on and we will remedy this as soon as possible.

    Fortunately the tv coverage of the race has not started yet as there
    are some weather problems in Italy. So you are not missing any racing.

    Thank you for your patience.

    James

    Customer service