OLNTV Coverage a NOT WORKING

Race Fan

Guest
Server test went great
Pay for subscription wnet great
Started live on time - great
Then slowed down and died - Servers busy
Funny the server to take my money wasn't busy - huh......
Says try again later - Live coverage is not repeated! Why try later
when it will not be there!

I have the same problem -- worked great for the ITT on Saturday -- dead
today. I called OLN and they are having lots of calls and refusing to
address, referring all to CyclingTV, which is in London
(England)....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Best,
Bill Black

I didn't even get any video. Just a black screen. Looks like OLN hired
this out to a third party.

I just received this from CyclingTV:

Dear William

We are experiencing some technical issues with the servers at the
moment, please hang on and we will remedy this as soon as possible.

Fortunately the tv coverage of the race has not started yet as there
are some weather problems in Italy. So you are not missing any racing.

Thank you for your patience.

James

Customer service

The Giro feed, which I paid for and had working fine for the ITT on
Saturday, is completely nonfunctional today.

What is the status???

Best,

William R. Black

Cumberland FSD, Maine, USA

billb wrote:
> I have the same problem -- worked great for the ITT on Saturday --
> dead today. I called OLN and they are having lots of calls and
> refusing to address, referring all to CyclingTV, which is in London
> (England)....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
> Best,
> Bill Black

i too am having the same problem. at least it is some what comforting to
know that the problem is not on my end. i hope this problem gets resolved
quickly. now at what time will there be a replay of the 3rd stage?

This is the result of spam and virus attacks. You guys think that this
stuff which comprises probably 80% of the internet traffic now doesn't
have a cost?

"Race Fan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Server test went great
> Pay for subscription wnet great
> Started live on time - great
> Then slowed down and died - Servers busy
> Funny the server to take my money wasn't busy - huh......
> Says try again later - Live coverage is not repeated! Why try later
> when it will not be there!

I got coverage for about 15-20 minutes then it logged me out and I can't get
in again. It could be an attack on them, as others have said, but it could
also be system overload, something I thought might happen since that's a lot
of pipes wanting to connect to their feed.

-Tony

Anybody knows how to make it work outside the US?

"Tony S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Race Fan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Server test went great
>> Pay for subscription wnet great
>> Started live on time - great
>> Then slowed down and died - Servers busy
>> Funny the server to take my money wasn't busy - huh......
>> Says try again later - Live coverage is not repeated! Why try later
>> when it will not be there!

> I got coverage for about 15-20 minutes then it logged me out and I can't
> get
> in again. It could be an attack on them, as others have said, but it could
> also be system overload, something I thought might happen since that's a
> lot
> of pipes wanting to connect to their feed.
>
> -Tony

what time does the replay of stage 3 start?

Tom Kunich wrote:
> This is the result of spam and virus attacks. You guys think that this
> stuff which comprises probably 80% of the internet traffic now doesn't
> have a cost?

These are not facts.

"Eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > This is the result of spam and virus attacks. You guys think that this
> > stuff which comprises probably 80% of the internet traffic now doesn't
> > have a cost?

> These are not facts.

********! Tom only presents facts.

They say it's on right now. I'm on the phone to get my money back.