olympic questions. why is australia so bad at cycling and britan so good?

matagi said:
Our commercially grown tomatoes are anaemic looking tasteless lumps of pap bred to withstand the rigours of long-distance transport. A home grown tomato, picked off the vine still warm from the sun, with a sprinkling of salt ....... ambrosia.
Our commercially grown **** sounds like your commercially grown ****. Disgusting stuff.

thoughtforfood said:
Our commercially grown **** sounds like your commercially grown ****. Disgusting stuff.
Those big beefsteak heirloom tomatoes in the south are literally like beefsteaks. Not a watery salad item... those things literally cut like a steak and taste incredible. And they're huge. Unfortunately I never got to taste the homemade Ozzie varieties before leaving. Good to know they're just as nice by the sounds.

What was this thread about?...
confused.gif

Crankyfeet said:
Those big beefsteak heirloom tomatoes in the south are literally like beefsteaks. Not a watery salad item... those things literally cut like a steak and taste incredible. And they're huge. Unfortunately I never got to taste the homemade Ozzie varieties before leaving. Good to know they're just as nice by the sounds.

confused.gif
Oh my...I grew up with a big ole sliced tomatoes like that on the dinner table every night... :rolleyes:

I know a really funny joke about big ole food..but it doesn't work in print...:( And has nothing to do with why Australia is so bad at cycling either..:p

Crankyfeet said:

confused.gif
I have seven sitting on my counter right now....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thoughtforfood said:
I have seven sitting on my counter right now....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
why seven? do you buy enough to have one a day? is it a magic number to you?

(bored...)

earth_dweller said:

(bored...)
I like seven. And 55. I won an entry into an ice cream eating contest with that number ticket at our Grade Six end of school year break-up.

(bored...)

Crankyfeet said:
I like seven. And 55. I won an entry into an ice cream eating contest with that number ticket at our Grade Six end of school year break-up.

(bored...)
Huh... so is 55 your lucky number? ;)

And did you win the ice cream eating contest...I think I could've won one yesterday...:eek: (Blue Bunny Hot Fudge Sundae flavor...mmmm)

nns1400 said:
Huh... so is 55 your lucky number? ;)

And did you win the ice cream eating contest...I think I could've won one yesterday...:eek: (Blue Bunny Hot Fudge Sundae flavor...mmmm)
I'm a cherry garcia girl

earth_dweller said:

(bored...)
that is how many I have left from the 12 I was given by a friend....

Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt has 12 grams of fat in the entire pint.

classic1 said:
At not a seppo in sight at the hockey. So fark off.
Damn I go on vacation for a week and I miss the fact that hockey suddenly became a summer sport? :confused: Huh, who woulda thunk with the whole sheet of ice and the fact that it's regular season is during the winter months and all . . . :rolleyes:

C'dale Girl said:
Damn I go on vacation for a week and I miss the fact that hockey suddenly became a summer sport? :confused: Huh, who woulda thunk with the whole sheet of ice and the fact that it's regular season is during the winter months and all . . . :rolleyes:
No, hockey is a winter sport. But you don't need that much ice for post-match beers, do you?