Olympics

sfean

Jul 28, 2004
Does anyone know if road cycling will get any tv time? If so could you tell me times and dates, i'v been looking but no luck. Also does anyone know who from each country is going? Like a list of each country and rider. Or possible favorites to win? Thanks

Check out NBColympics.com --- the tv schedule is there. Cycling4all.com has the most recent start list.

sfean said:
Does anyone know if road cycling will get any tv time? If so could you tell me times and dates, i'v been looking but no luck. Also does anyone know who from each country is going? Like a list of each country and rider. Or possible favorites to win? Thanks

sfean said:

If you tool around the NBC/MSNBC site you can figure out the televised segments for cycling events...

HTML:
http://www.americasbest.com/sports/News_and_Information/nbcsports.htm

Also, try Bicycling.com's event page.

HTML:
http://205.147.231.71/EventSource.asp

DR

Right, I've found that the nbc olympics site is the best resource for getting tv times. This year is great, because there's just going to be so much to watch. I've already got my personal olympic calendar for events I want to watch. They're pretty much televising everything you can imagine.

gearshift said:
Right, I've found that the nbc olympics site is the best resource for getting tv times. This year is great, because there's just going to be so much to watch. I've already got my personal olympic calendar for events I want to watch. They're pretty much televising everything you can imagine.
Rilly? I haven't had much luck finding any handball games on the schedule.

gunnar_roadie said:
Rilly? I haven't had much luck finding any handball games on the schedule.
The easiest way I've found is to go to the tv listings section and search specific sports...there's a link below that takes you to the page. This'll probably be your best bet. I did a quick search for handball and came up with some results...

I've actually never watched a handball game...might be something I'll have to check out.

http://nbcolympics.zap2it.com/search.jsp

I have tried to access all the sites. Am I reading the NBC Olympics site correctly that Road Race men's will be part of the coverage starting on NBC itself at 8 pm or so EST, together with a number of other sports?

Is there no more definitive indication of precisely when the Road Race coverage will be?

musette said:
I have tried to access all the sites. Am I reading the NBC Olympics site correctly that Road Race men's will be part of the coverage starting on NBC itself at 8 pm or so EST, together with a number of other sports?

Is there no more definitive indication of precisely when the Road Race coverage will be?
huh..yeah, you are reading it right. I just went over there. I guess they'll be going back and forth from sports on Saturday night on nbc. I wonder how much coverage each will get. I'm sure they'll show a good portion of each, so hopefully we'll get to see some of the road race....