OMG is mike still here :( damn troll

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by William Dyer, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. William Dyer

    William Dyer Guest

    god I haven't been in this news group for about 2 years now .. lol and he is still shootin
    off his mouth

    Tags:

  2. Don't mind him. He just lacks attention. That's why he puts his PHD under his signature on his
    letters to make him an "important" person. No matter what he says, mountain biking is here to stay.
    Just keep riding

    William Dyer wrote:
    > god I haven't been in this news group for about 2 years now .. lol and he is still shootin off
    > his mouth

  3. Q.

    Q. Guest

    "William Dyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > god I haven't been in this news group for about 2 years now .. lol and he
    is
    > still shootin off his mouth

    And he's re-posting stuff he wrote 8 years ago.

    C.Q.C.

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "William Dyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > god I haven't been in this news group for about 2 years now .. lol and he is still shootin off
    > his mouth

    Who are you?

    JD

  5. "Q." <LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "William Dyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:QywBb.39$aF2.5[email protected]...
    > > god I haven't been in this news group for about 2 years now .. lol and he
    > is
    > > still shootin off his mouth
    > >
    > And he's re-posting stuff he wrote 8 years ago.
    >
    > C.Q.C.

    I don't remember you around here eight years ago. Not even a couple years ago.

    cg