OMG!!! Matt and Lance's gay Malibu jog; the Ben-Gay was oozing a-plenty!

Taylor

Guest
Taylor wrote:
> Matt and Lance always seem to be together. Running, biking, clubbing --
> they just can't get enough of each other.
> http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/12/hottest-videos-week-of-08-06/
>
> ---
>
> Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong gay beach romp turns deadly?
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt....t+and+lance+gay+beach&rnum=1#f011ad08409d4c75
>
> sickening display of nerve and stupidity: Floyd Landis on Tonight Show
> tonight
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt....t+and+lance+gay+beach&rnum=2#43532519262d13ad

I spelled Bengay® incorrectly. :-(

"Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Matt and Lance always seem to be together. Running, biking, clubbing --
> they just can't get enough of each other.
> http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/12/hottest-videos-week-of-08-06/

They are a *really* great-looking couple. I hope they do a home video of their sexual
exploits and it gets out.

So who do people think is the catcher and pitcher in this? I suspect the two might both
play all the positions..

Of course, if it is true.

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts

--
* Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *
Buy T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Buttons & Postcards at:

Franklin Hummel wrote:
> "Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Matt and Lance always seem to be together. Running, biking, clubbing --
> > they just can't get enough of each other.
> > http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/12/hottest-videos-week-of-08-06/

> They are a *really* great-looking couple. I hope they do a home video of their sexual
> exploits and it gets out.
>
> So who do people think is the catcher and pitcher in this? I suspect the two might both
> play all the positions..
>
> Of course, if it is true.
>
> -- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts
>
> --
> * Show Your Miskatonic University Gay Pride! *
> Buy T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Buttons & Postcards at:
> http://www.cafepress.com/gay_miskatonic

That was a fun piece to watch but does anyone really think these two
are anything more than just good friends? doubtful...........very
doubtful. they both live in Austin and they like to hang out
together.........so what? I play golf and go shopping and ride in
the same car with my best friend too but that certainly doesn't make us
lesbians!

it must have been a slow gossip day over at TMZ..........

Cassie wrote:
> . . . does anyone really think these two
> are anything more than just good friends? doubtful...........very
> doubtful. they both live in Austin. . . .

Well, that convinced me. Houston or Dallas would obviously make them
gay, but Austin . . . nope.

Their minority group status depends where they were doing on the beach:
throwing a football or a frisbee, playing volleyball = straight.
Frolicking, wrestling, stretching, making sandcastles, spreading suntan
lotion on each other muscular bodies while straight women nearby look
at their spouses and inwardly cry = gay.

And frankly, I know at least *one* person who's never going to be hired
by Entertainment Weekly. "The Ben-Gay was oozing a-plenty"? What,
attractive gay couples give off muscle-relaxing ointments?

Duke wrote:
> What does Ben Gay have to do with being gay? I don't get it.

Well, Bengay is something you rub into sore muscles and my connection
to Matt and Lance was that they run and run and run together and when
they get home (whoever's home they go to... or perhaps they have their
own secret "lovenest"?), they relax by sensually rubbing Bengay into
each other's sore muscles. ;-)

http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/10/matt-and-lance-bff/

And each men blame Sandra Bullock and Sheryl Crow for the implosion of
their respective relationships. HA!

---
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/studio_60_on_the_sunset_strip/

[email protected]

Bailey Legull wrote:
> Cassie wrote:
> > . . . does anyone really think these two
> > are anything more than just good friends? doubtful...........very
> > doubtful. they both live in Austin. . . .

> Well, that convinced me. Houston or Dallas would obviously make them
> gay, but Austin . . . nope.

(BTW, my words are taken a bit out of context.........to see what I
actually wrote, please look at my original post.)

how in the world did you get from me saying that these guys live in the
same city, Austin, to thinking that I implied that I think Austin does
not have a gay population. I actually lived in Austin from the
mid-70's until about 6 years ago and certainly know that that is not
true. your "logic" is a bit skewed.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Duke wrote:
> > What does Ben Gay have to do with being gay? I don't get it.

> Well, Bengay is something you rub into sore muscles and my connection
> to Matt and Lance was that they run and run and run together and when
> they get home (whoever's home they go to... or perhaps they have their
> own secret "lovenest"?), they relax by sensually rubbing Bengay into
> each other's sore muscles. ;-)

You have some fantasy there ...

Isn't Matt (along with Jake) working on a movie about Lance's career?