OMG OMG OMG!!! 35% off at nashbar!!! HURRY!!!

cycler007

Banned
Jul 21, 2005
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!! OMG!!!!!

35% off at Nashbar! (Online Only)

If you put 5 items in your cart (any 5) or more a 20% discount is automatically applied!!! I will say it in your cart "a 20% discount has been applied"

Then when you are about to checkout you use the 15% off coupon code

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DEAL AND COUPON CODE!!!!

35% off. I couldn't believe it!!! Not sure if this is a mistake or if they are just looking to make some sales. But I would jump on this immediately!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

I can't see why they wouldn't. It's a promo offer. But I don't expect it to last long.

I am not seeing this. I am not given the option to put in the code.

They updated the post. They removed the section where you enter the code. Now you enter the coupon code in the comment section and they will adjust the price by another 15% before shipping it. Click the link in the first post to see the new details.

This was confirmed by nashbar customer service.

cycler007 said:
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!! OMG!!!!!

35% off at Nashbar! (Online Only)

If you put 5 items in your cart (any 5) or more a 20% discount is automatically applied!!! I will say it in your cart "a 20% discount has been applied"

Then when you are about to checkout you use the 15% off coupon code

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DEAL AND COUPON CODE!!!!

35% off. I couldn't believe it!!! Not sure if this is a mistake or if they are just looking to make some sales. But I would jump on this immediately!!!!

ENJOY!!!!
Nice! I just ordered a frame pump, new pedals, a carbon seatpost and some other misc stuff!

Bah!!!!!! I just ordered a ton of stuff last week. Well, not really a ton, but that deal would have saved me another $20. And to think, I thought I was getting a good deal with the 15% coupon. Don't think they would retro the deal. That is life I suppose.

Both me and a buddy called and asked Nashbar. Was told that the 15 percent could not be combined with the 20 percent deal.

I just spoke to Joy (a CSR) at nashbar who said they definitely will credit the 15% off if you put it in the comment section. I encourage you to call again to confirm. If you want, you can ask for Joy.

Let me know what results you get.

THIS DEAL IS STILL GOOD!!

Also.. they added back the coupon box. So now you get the discount right now. No dealing with the comments section!!!!

cycler007 said:

Also.. they added back the coupon box. So now you get the discount right now. No dealing with the comments section!!!!
That's the only thing I get. I don't get the 20% off after I place 5 things in my shopping cart. Is it only for repeat customers?

I am still getting 20% off in my cart. Honest.. that is strange.. I wonder if I have a cookie from when I filled it last.

cycler007 said:

They sent me an email saying I could have 20% off 5 items, but not 20% plus 15% with the coupon. Guess I'll stick with Performance where I can get 20% plus points. :(

This is odd. I had put several items in my cart over the weekend (expecting my dad to give me some money he owes me and it didn't happen), and the 20% discount is still there on the items i had in my cart. When I added new items though those items were not discounted, just the original ones.