OMG OMG OMG

Greens wrote:
> Because of serious illness my dog needs expensive drugs, but then I saw
> this...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9B7...rch=neon bike light fossil fool down low glow
> OMG, I've got to have it!
> Sorry doggy.

A few years ago we had some sample sets like that with a row of LEDs and
a controller. It could spell out words in chinese zu or in english,
seemingly foating in mid-wheel. Pretty cool. Sorta like a dot matrix
printer head going in a circle.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

"Hank Wirtz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Oct 7, 11:27 pm, "Greens" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Because of serious illness my dog needs expensive drugs, but then I saw
>> this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9B7ao2-VrU&mode=related&search=neon%2...
>>
>> OMG, I've got to have it!
>> Sorry doggy.

> Maybe it will help you with the lay-deez, too...
>
> http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28866

Hmmmm.... so you're saying that these lights can act as sort of a "sexual
magnet" eh? I never thought of that.

"A Muzi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Greens wrote:
>> Because of serious illness my dog needs expensive drugs, but then I saw
>> this...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9B7...rch=neon bike light fossil fool down low glow
>> OMG, I've got to have it!
>> Sorry doggy.

> A few years ago we had some sample sets like that with a row of LEDs and a
> controller. It could spell out words in chinese zu or in english,
> seemingly foating in mid-wheel. Pretty cool. Sorta like a dot matrix
> printer head going in a circle.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> www.yellowjersey.org