on crack ~VIDEO~

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> From Saturday. Just another shitty day Winter day in Norcal.
>
> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/aweebitocrack.mpg
>
> 45 mb
>
> Music by Barry Manilow and the video is just about as different from the climbing video as can be.

Now that thing really sucked... not even worth the download. I'm not even going to comment on that
Man-i-blow **** tune!

--
Slacker

> Now that thing really sucked... not even worth the download. I'm not
even
> going to comment on that Man-i-blow **** tune!
>
> --
> Slacker

Agreed, that was the best FR/DH video I've ever seen... no slow rolling stunts or wheelie
drops here!

-John Morgan

"p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> From Saturday. Just another shitty day Winter day in Norcal.
>
> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/aweebitocrack.mpg
>
> 45 mb
>
> Music by Barry Manilow and the video is just about as different from the climbing video as can be.

Thanks for leaving the falls in, Pete ! I needed to be reminded why I don't want to try that. (it
did look fun tho :)

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ MBrundage@ease ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

P. S. Appropriate tunes too !

In news:[email protected],
M Brundage <[email protected]> typed:
> "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> From Saturday. Just another shitty day Winter day in Norcal.
>>
>> http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/aweebitocrack.mpg
>>
>> 45 mb
>>
>> Music by Barry Manilow and the video is just about as different from the climbing video as
>> can be.
>>

> Thanks for leaving the falls in, Pete ! I needed to be reminded why I don't want to try that. (it
> did look fun tho :)

Put enough 'plastic courage' on any you won't feel a thing when you fall. Heck, it hurts worse to
get thrown off my XC bike in just my shorts and jersey. It's a lot of fun!

Mike

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote:

> Put enough 'plastic courage' on any you won't feel a thing when you fall. Heck, it hurts worse to
> get thrown off my XC bike in just my shorts and jersey. It's a lot of fun!
>
> Mike

I'll take your word for it on that one Mike. Watching that stuff inspires me to stick to the more
sedate and aerobic world of XC mountain biking. I love a good downhill, but if I have to "gear up"
for it then I figure it's better left to others.

Hows trails up yer way?

Tom (waiting for the world to dry out)

In news:_ndWb.29090$tP1.19147@fed1read07,
tcmedara <[email protected]> typed:
> Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Put enough 'plastic courage' on any you won't feel a thing when you fall. Heck, it hurts worse to
>> get thrown off my XC bike in just my shorts and jersey. It's a lot of fun!
>>
>> Mike
>
> I'll take your word for it on that one Mike. Watching that stuff inspires me to stick to the more
> sedate and aerobic world of XC mountain biking. I love a good downhill, but if I have to "gear up"
> for it then I figure it's better left to others.
>
> Hows trails up yer way?
>
> Tom (waiting for the world to dry out)

Hehehe...like Pete's rockclimbing video?!

Still to wet to ride here. (Though that's not stopping anyone) Hopefully things will be ready to
ride this weekend.

Mike

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hehehe...like Pete's rockclimbing video?!
>
> Still to wet to ride here. (Though that's not stopping anyone) Hopefully things will be ready to
> ride this weekend.
>
> Mike

Man, that rock climbing was hardcore, but more attuned to my own personal psyche than that
crazy DH ****.

Weekend weather's looking good, but the shoulder goes under the knife on Friday. Not sure when I'll
be back in the saddle. Nothing personal, but I hope it rains every f'ing day until I'm healed. What
the hell....if I can't ride then I don't want anyone to.

Tom (a selfish invalid)

In news:0zeWb.563$m43.268@lakeread01,
tcmedara <[email protected]> typed:
> Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hehehe...like Pete's rockclimbing video?!
>>
>> Still to wet to ride here. (Though that's not stopping anyone) Hopefully things will be ready to
>> ride this weekend.
>>
>> Mike
>
> Man, that rock climbing was hardcore, but more attuned to my own personal psyche than that crazy
> DH ****.
>
> Weekend weather's looking good, but the shoulder goes under the knife on Friday. Not sure when
> I'll be back in the saddle. Nothing personal, but I hope it rains every f'ing day until I'm
> healed. What the hell....if I can't ride then I don't want anyone to.
>
> Tom (a selfish invalid)

Well in that case I hope you heal quickly! ;^)

Mike

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:18:58 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>From Saturday. Just another shitty day Winter day in Norcal.
>
>http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/aweebitocrack.mpg
>
>45 mb
>
>Music by Barry Manilow and the video is just about as different from the climbing video as can be.

Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!

I don't understand how I could have been so wrong for so long.

Nice Vid though, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them
all and on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:18:58 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >From Saturday. Just another shitty day Winter day in Norcal.
> >
> >http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/aweebitocrack.mpg
> >
> >45 mb
> >
> >Music by Barry Manilow and the video is just about as different from the climbing video as
> >can be.
> >

> Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
> weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!

When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?

You apparently know so little, yet act like you know so much.

It's always funny though.

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:

> When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?
>
> You apparently know so little, yet act like you know so much.
>
> It's always funny though.

Pete, Pete, Pete. A Santa Cruz superlight becomes a DH bike when it is ridden DownHill. I would have
thought that were smart enough to figure that one out on your own. I guess I was mistaken.

miles

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Put enough 'plastic courage' on any you won't feel a thing when you fall. Heck, it hurts worse to
> get thrown off my XC bike in just my shorts and jersey. It's a lot of fun!
>
> Mike

I'd rather be wrapped in bubblewrap and a roll of duct tape and pushed over the edge ! Maybe with a
few more years experience under my belt. And the right bike.

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ MBrundage@ease ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Put enough 'plastic courage' on any you won't feel a thing when you fall. Heck, it hurts worse to
> get thrown off my XC bike in just my shorts and jersey. It's a lot of fun!
>
> Mike

Maybe for you "Experts" it is. I usually feel like I was in a really bad car wreck for a couple
days after.

--
Slacker

"p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> had
this to say news:[email protected]

> "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:18:58 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >From Saturday. Just another shitty day Winter day in Norcal.
>> >
>> >http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/aweebitocrack.mpg
>> >
>> >45 mb
>> >
>> >Music by Barry Manilow and the video is just about as different from the climbing video as
>> >can be.
>> >

>> Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
>> weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!
>
> When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?

When it made it into your "downhill" video, duh!

> You apparently know so little, yet act like you know so much.

hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar. Lessee, who does that remind me of...

Oh, wait...that'd be you..bbbbwwwwaaahhhhaaaaa

> It's always funny though.

If it were a vote you'd win that one Petey...

But I have to admit you make some damn fine videos...kudos

Dave (but your graciousness will be lost, I'm sure)

In news:[email protected],
Slacker <[email protected]> typed:
>> Put enough 'plastic courage' on any you won't feel a thing when you fall. Heck, it hurts worse to
>> get thrown off my XC bike in just my shorts and jersey. It's a lot of fun!
>>
>> Mike
>

> Maybe for you "Experts" it is. I usually feel like I was in a really bad car wreck for a couple
> days after.

Bah...after you wake up and find the control for the morphine drip it doesn't hurt a bit. ;^)

Mike

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:25:42 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:18:58 GMT, "p e t e f a g e r l i n"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >From Saturday. Just another shitty day Winter day in Norcal.
>> >
>> >http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/aweebitocrack.mpg
>> >
>> >45 mb
>> >
>> >Music by Barry Manilow and the video is just about as different from the climbing video as
>> >can be.
>> >

>> Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
>> weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!
>
>When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?
>
>You apparently know so little, yet act like you know so much.
>
>It's always funny though.

I try to please.

Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and

<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Ah hah!, now I truly get it. I've been wrong my entire life! The is a need for over built, over
>> weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!
>
>When did a Santa Cruz Superlight become a DH bike?

Sooorry, I meant over built, over weight, over hyped, over done, dumb@ss, FS, DH rigs!....and Santa
Cruz SuperHYPES.

>You apparently know so little, yet act like you know so much.

Actually I know a bit more than most and a lot less then some.

>It's always funny though.

Like I said I try to please.

Peace, Bill